Double trouble x reader: Come with me love prt:1

(Hey guys this is a request I have another one I'm working on but I had a bit more motivation to do this one since Double trouble is my absolute love.)

The fright zone was alight with fire almost everyone had gone to try and take brightmoon. All that remained was Catra, hordak 'who were the cause of the flames', Double trouble and they're dearest beloved (Y/n). Double was searching the fright zone for their beloved wanting her to come with back to the crimson waste and stay with them. Eventually they found her hiding and when they're (e/c) eyes connected with the worried emeralds. They pulled her up off the floor and hugs her tightly kissing the top of her head softly and saying "Are you hurt darling?" Quickly checking up on her worriedly for any wounds or scratches. She sighs exasperated and says "No sweetie I'm not hurt I promise are you hurt?" They shake their head at her and she says "Well then, what are we going to do I can tell you aren't going to be able to stay in the horde."
"Well I guess I was hoping that you'd come with me.....it would be rough never knowing where we're gonna stay, a life of adventure, just like you've told me you wanted"
She stared at the shapshifter in shock speechless before speaking up and saying "I... I"
"It's okay I wasn't expecting you to say yes, this is your home and has been your home for years, I understand" They placed a soft kiss on the girls fourhead before starting to walk away from her.
She reaches out and grabs the shapshifters hand and says "No I want to come with you......i can't live without you anymore and I want to come with you"
Double trouble looks at her with a look of pure joy as they pull her into them hugging her tightly and kissing her before tugging her out of the horde and to start a new life