12

"It Looks Plain As Fuck" Beyoncé Said Shaking Her Head As She Grazed The Kitchen Countertop With Her Hand.

Shawn Smiled At His Relator "Give Us A Minute Janet"

Janet Smiled "Take All The Time You Need, I'll Be In The Backyard"

Shawn Waited For Her To Leave To Turn Towards Beyoncé. "This Is The Sixth House You Complained About. What's Going On?" He Asked.

She Looked At Him "What Are We Doing?"

"What Do You Mean?"

"I Mean Are You Really Ready To Live With A Woman Again?" She Asked.

"Why Wouldn't I Ask You To Move In Bey?"

She Turned Around "I'm Not Ready For All This Right Now This Is Too Much" She Said Heading Towards The Door.

"Wait" Shawn Said Jogging After Her.

"What's Going On? I Thought You Wanted This?" He Asked Looking Into Her Light Brown Eyes.

"I Don't Know What I Want" She Said Reaching For The Door Slamming It In His Face. She Walked To Her Car Getting Inside.

Shawn Sighed Opening The Door To Walk Up To Her. She Rolled Down Her Window.

"We Agreed That We Would Talk Up When Something Isn't Right" Shawn Reminded Her.

"I'm Scared Okay" She Confessed.

"Scared Of What?"

"Us...Moving In Together Is A Big Step Shawn. I'm Still Dealing With Family Shit. I Don't Want To Loose You In The Process" She Said.

"You Won't Baby...I Promise"

It Was Just A Few Weeks Ago When The Big Blow Out At The Restaurant Happened. She Still Haven't Spoken To Any Of Her Family Member's Since Then. Beyoncé Was Scared To Even Pick Up The Phone. This Was The Family That Was Tight Nit And Close. But Things Started To Go Downhill When Her Fathers Infidelity Was Approached.

"How Do You Know That Shawn? You've Broken My Heart Before. How Do I Know You Won't Do That Again?"

"Whoa Broke Your Heart?" He Asked Not Being Aware Of This.

Beyoncé Shook Her Head "You Broke Things Off Just Because You Were Afraid Of Your Own Feelings. Then We Got Back Together And Then You Broke Up With Me On My Graduation Day Because You Were Too Emotional"

Shawn Clenched His Teeth "I've Changed. I Know That I Could Trust You With My Life. We've Grown Stronger And Closer"

"We Have And I Want To Keep It That Way. We Aren't Even Married We're Just Doing Everything Backwards And Your Making Things Move Fast"

"There Is No Right Or Wrong Way To Live Life Beyoncé. You Know This" He Defended.

"If We're Going To Do This It Has To Be Right. If I Wasn't Pregnant Would You Have Even Have Wanted To Move In Together This Fast?"

Shawn Looked Into Her Eyes Not Being Able To Answer That. "My Point Exactly" She Said Starting Up Her Range Rover.

"I'm Not Spending Just Weekends With My Kid Like We're Co-Parenting" Shawn Said.

"I Just Need To Focus On My Family Right Now That's What I Care About"

"The Same Family That Said Hurtful Things About Our Child?"

"They're My Family. Their All I Know...What My Mom Said. She Didn't Mean She Was Just Angry" Beyoncé Defended.

Shawn Nodded His Head "What She Said Was Inhuman And I Don't Think I Will Ever Forgive Her For That"