48

"I Hope Mine Doesn't Burn" Beyoncé Said. They Haven't Had Any Time To Break In Their Fire Pit. They Had Finally Got Some Alone Time. Blue Was With Tina And Solange Was Watching Soul With Julez.

"Oh It Will Cause You Could Never Stay Still For Long" Shawn Joked.

Beyoncé Kept Her Booty On His Lap Trying To Really Focus On Her Marshmallow. She Definitely Wanted To Prove Him Wrong.

"So You Haven't Talked About Work" Beyoncé Said Softly. She Knew The Last Time He's Talked About It.It Lead To A Heated Argument.

"I'm Thinking Of Retiring, You Know I'm Trying To Get Back Into Classes"

"You Want To Go Back To School Shawn?" Beyoncé Asked As Her Eyes Lit Up. Always She's Ever Wanted Him To Do Was Live For Himself And When He Dropped Out Of Culinary School It Made Her Feel Bad Since He Did It Cause Of Her.

"I Do...I Wanna Do It For You And Blue"

"Don't Do It For Us Baby...Do It For You" She Said Softly As They Stared Into Each Other Eyes.

"Something Smells Like It's Burning" Beyoncé Said Before Turning Her Head Towards To See Her Marshmallow Burning.

"Shit Shit" She Screamed Quickly Blowing On The Now Black Substance.

Shawn Laughed Seeing His Theory Proven Right. Beyoncé Placed The Burnt Marshmallow Down To Punch Him In The Arm.

"That's Not Funny, Where Is Yours? It Should Be Burnt Too" She Said.

"I Took Mine Off Beyoncé" He Said Shaking His Head Holding Up The Perfectly Heated Marshmallow.

Beyoncé Grabbed The Long Stick Getting Up To Run Away. Shawn Quickly Raced After Her.

"Aye That Took Time!" He Yelled Chasing Her While She Took The Marshmallow Off To Eat.

"Oh You-" He Said Only To Tackle Her To The Ground Making Her Laugh As They Laid In The Grass.

"You Want Some?" Beyoncé Asked Swallowing The Rest.

"Let Me Taste What Was Mine At Least" He Said As She Closed Her Eyes Leaning In To Kiss His Full Lips.

Shawn Added Tongue Snaking His Arms Around Her Body Placing Her On Top Of Him Making Her Giggle Through The Kiss.

Beyoncé Placed Her Hands On His Cheeks While His Hands Glided Down Her Back To Her Ass Rubbing All Over It.

Shawn Rolled Them Over Slowly Taking Off Beyoncé Shirt Making Her Flinch. She Broke The Kiss Pushing Him Off Of Her.

Shawn Whipped His Lips Letting Out A Sigh. "I'm-I'm Not Ready For That" She Managed To Say.

He Clenched His Teeth Trying Not To Get Upset. "I've Been Patient With You-"

"I Know But I'm Scared-I-...It's Just Hard To Explain" She Said Keeping Her Head Down. She Couldn't Look Him In The Face. She Knew He Was A Man And Sex Was Such A Huge Priority But Her Emotions And Feelings Came First.

"I Get It Your Going Through What Your Going Through But I'm Tired Of Resulting In Pleasing Myself" He Confessed.

"Wait"

Shawn Licked His Lips Sitting Up. He Couldn't Believe He Let That Slip From His Mouth.

"Shawn You...Jack Off?" She Asked. It Was News To Her Since They Were Around Each Other For The Most Part.

"When I Need To" He Simply Stated.

"Have You Always Done It Since We've Been Together?" She Asked. The Last Thing She Wanted Was For Him To Think She Was Bad In Bed.