The Zones

I woke up on another day. Still in the same room. Except of a CCTV camera in the room. "Oh come on." I didn't want to destroy it, because I would get tazed again. I sat down on the bed reading a book that was at least good.

About an hour later I noticed a small book "Huh." I took it. It was a book about this place, Mostly about 'The Zones'. This place was divided to 5 parts. Those were:

Safe Zone - People In There Had Free Roam Except Of Basement Part & Entrance.

Risky Zone - Peeps In There Don't Have Free Roam And Are Under A "Watchdog" Security, Not Sure What It Is Right Now.

Dangerous Zone - Peeps In This Zone Are Under Hard Security Without Any Walking Out Except Of Free Time That's Still Watched.

Thermis Zone - Second Most Dangerous Zone. They Are Now Allowed To Walk Out In Any Situation. Are Under Hard Lockdown And Watch.

Peril Zone - Most Dangerous Zone, Under The Biggest Security And With No Windows Or Entrace. Cannot Have A Roommate.

Well that were the zones in the book. "Fucking weird." I closed it and yeeted it in the wall. "Fuck this." I'd lay down.

An hour later, a fucking bunch of guards came in and opened EVERY single cell and shouted: "FREE TIME!"