【The Snake Queen 5】

I lastly found Draco the dragon's compartment, he's sitting with two boys that I didn't recognize. Draco lifted his head and a smile plastered on his face when he realizes who it was.

"(Y/N), I thought you never get here." Draco said as I walk in inside the compartment. "I was looking for you idiot, made friends already?" I smirked, looking the two dummies who before us."of course, this is Crabbe and Goyle." Draco introduced to you as he points whos who. "Blood Status?" I asked. "they are purebloods. like us." I sat next to Draco peering out the window. The compartment was silent until I start the conversation.

"Hey, do you guys know that Harry Potter was here, attending Hogwarts with us?" I asked. "Really?!" they stated. "Yes, actually I met him while looking for Draco and offered me to sit with him, but I refuse of course," I explained looking at the window. "that's the right pick your best friend." I giggled, "He had no idea who I was, after all, he lives in the muggle world." I replied. "that would be a torture." Draco stated I nodded. That's when there a figure at the door and it wasn't the trolley witch, the door was slam opened to reveal a dark-haired girl. "Mind if I sit here? everywhere else is full!" The girl said.

"Blood status?" I demanded, glaring like a dagger into her eyes. "Pureblood, I'm Pansy Parkinson." I nodded. "sit down then." I ordered and she obeyed. Draco was still sat next to me, taking no notice at Pansy. "I'm (Y/N), this is Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle," I explained, Pansy smiles as if she's in love. Draco didn't return as he never smiles. " I have a 12 inch Rowan Wood and dragon heartstring core." I just 'tch, show off' I thoughted. Goyle, Crabbe and Pansy were talking, while Draco and I talked about nonsense. "So is it's true...about your wand (Y/N) its made of 15½ inch Basilisk tooth, phoenix feather, and amphitheres feather core?" Pansy asked, I nodded and showing my wand. "Woah, wicked!"

【 Time Skip】

it was time for us to be sorted into our houses, we wait outside the golden doors. And we met Professor McGonagall. "welcome to Hogwarts, students I'm professor McGonagall. shortly you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you could take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. While here your house will become your family you will earn points any broken rules you lose points at the end of the year the house with the most points wins the house cup, sorting ceremony will begin shortly," she said, leaving us here. "it's true then what they were saying on the train Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts," I look at Draco and the two boys on his side. Draco went up to Harry, "I'm Draco Malfoy," a red-haired boy starts laughing at Draco. "think it's funny do ya? No need to introduce yourself! Red-haired, a hand me down robe and freckles? you must be a Weasley." Draco snapped, "you'll find out some wizarding families are better than others. you don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you," offer his hand/friendship but, "I think I can tell the wrong sort myself thanks," Harry said making Draco mad before Draco could say anything Professor McGonagall came back.

"we're ready for you now follow me," Professor McGonagall said we all follow into the dining hall. "Now before we begin Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." I doze off. we started the sorting. "Hermione Granger." "GRYFFINDOR," The sorting hat yelled, 'Hermione' girl happily went to sit at the Gryffindor table. "Draco Malfoy," Draco went up but before the hat could even touch his head "SLYTHERIN," Draco was satisfied. "Ronald Weasley," 'Ronald' went up and sat on the stool and place the hat "ah another Weasley I know what to do with you...GRYFFINDOR," 'Ronald' sighed in relief and went to the Gryffindor table. "Harry Potter," 'Harry' went up and sat on the stool. It took a while but Harry was sorted to Gryffindor.

"(Y/N) Slytherin." Professor McGonagall called my name. I went up sat at the stool and Professor McGonagall places the hat on my head. "Very difficult, your very brave also kind-hearted a heart of gold but very sarcastic and clever." I look over to Harry wanting me in Gryffindor for some reason they kept mouthing 'Gryffindor' 'Hufflepuff' 'Ravenclaw' and 'Slytherin'. I look over to see Draco mouthing 'Slytherin' "Very power witch I've seen in years...SLYTHERIN!" The hat yelled.Everyone in Slytherin table cheered I walk over to sit next to Draco "You thought I'll be a Gryffindor don't ya?" Draco playfully rolled his eyes soon the food appeared. Crabbe and Goyle were stuffing their faces with chicken.

【 Time Skip】

Soon dinner was over we follow our prefect we when into the dungeon we stop in front of a whole-body portrait, "Password," the lady asked and our prefect told the password we walk inside to be in the Slytherin common room. I walk upstairs to find a room I choose a random room and Hades jumped on the bed. "I guess your snake choose for you, by the way where the hell that snake came from!?!" I look to see Pansy. "I guess so and for your question, it came from my neck." I said and Pansy went to her bed. "so you're saying your snake is on your neck the whole time?! " gosh, Pansy is a loud roommate. "yes, now let's go to sleep." I laid on my bed wondering what this year will be like I look down to see Hades hissing in his sleep soon I fell asleep.