【The Snake Queen 11】

A few days later we went back to Hogwarts, as soon as I got down I immediately went to Pansy and I's dorm. I took out my gift for Pansy, it was a bouquet of Green Rose, because why not? We are both Slytherin.

The door of the dorm opened and it was Pansy. "Hey, why aren't you writing to me ?!" Pansy shouted at me, "you're a living howler do you know that?" I said and I gave Pansy the gift, An idea entered my brain. "Draco gives it, for you." My soul laughs inside my body, as I think of Draco's face afterward. "REALLY ?! DRACO REALLY --FLOWERS-- YOU'RE HOLDING?! ??!"

"Yes, he gave it to me for you." Pansy looked crazy and dipped her face in the flower, I gave her the flower. And left I heard Pansy shouting in delight. I went to the courtyard and I saw them 'The Golden trio' they said. I approached them but it was quiet because I had plans to startle them. "BOO !!!" Ron shouted and hugged Hermione they were the same as Hermione, and finally harry almost slapped me. "easy easy fella easy" I could not say in full because of my laughter, they also laughed at their reactions. "Okay, this is for the three of you." I took out of my robe pocket three small boxes for them. They took it, "Because I didn't send it, I thought it would be nice to give it to Personal."

"Thank you that's so sweet of you!" Hermione said, thanking Harry and Ron too. "I'll see you later. I'll give someone another gift. Bye," I said goodbye to the three, went to the Great hall, and saw him sitting. (A / N; Guess who.)

I approached his table with his friends, I signaled to his friends not to make noise and I would do something. I saw them nod a little but he didn't notice. I quickly covered his eyes with my hand and said in a deep voice. "Guess who?" His friends laughed because I was joking quietly so he wouldn't hear. "Mi Amore."

WHAT IN THE SWEET HONEY ICED TEA ?!

I karate chop his head, "Wrong! Try again!" and his friends laughed again.

"My baby."

"Again! I will not stop until you say my name!" another karate chop on the head.

"Aww, Okay okay ........ Y / N?" I stopped karate chop his head. "I thought you forgot about me, Cedric." I removed my hand from his eyes.

"How can I forget you? You're the only one who was not hit by my pickup lines." He pouted as I laugh. "Your pickup lines are corny Ced." Cedric's friends are giggling. "This is my gift to you, because I didn't give it to you last week so now I will give it. Don't assume, I gave all my friends a gift." I gave him the little box and we talked. A few minutes later I said goodbye, "See ya later Ced!"

Time skip

I asked permission from Prof. Snape that I will borrow the Potion Classroom to practice making Invisible potion, which surprised me that he agreed to what I wanted.