【The Snake Queen 10】

"Mother! Father!" I quickly make my way over to them as soon as I step out of the train. "Sweetheart!" mother pulled me into a bone-crushing hug and I chuckle as I hug her back. "Honey, let her breathe." came my father's humorous voice as he chuckled. She let go of me but kept me at arm's length before giving me a kiss of my forehead. "How are you, princess?" I half-heartedly glare at my father when he pats my hair but almost instantly there's a smile on my lips."Fine."

"Y/N?" I look up at my dad and shake my head a bit before smiling. "Yes?" "Are you alright?" I nod, my smile never fading. "Yes, of course, I am. Just a bit tired from the trip." he nods and the smiles again. "Come on then, let's get your things and go home." I nodded.

"Father, Draco invited me to attend their dinner for tonight. Can I go, Father?" I asked Father to permit me. "please father this is my first time celebrating Christmas with a friend, please!" I puppy-eyed my father.

"All right, as long as nothing bad or anything Lucius' son does to you I will let you go." Father agreed and walked I smiled and thanked Father and followed behind. "Father, I have a question," Dad looked at me. "what's that?"

"What gift would suit Draco? Since you are a man I decided to ask you a gift that would suit Draco." Father thought of a possible gift. "How about a ring? Since Draco is also Slytherin you will give him a beautiful snake ring." I nodded.

"thank you, father! Let's go buy a gift for my friends!"

【Time Skip】

We are in front of Malfoy Manor, waiting for someone to open the front door. We waited a few minutes, and someone opened the front door by a house-elf. "Greetings, Mr. and Mrs. Slytherin also Miss Slytherin." The house-elf bowed down. "Okay, Y / N we will leave you here we still have work to finish. I know you understand us, right?"

"Yes, I understand but be careful and Merry Christmas mother and father." I took out of my pocket two lockets with a picture of the three of us smiling and they were hugging me between them inside the locket and gave the locket to them. When they opened the locket, Father smiled while Mother burst into tears and hugged me. "Merry Christmas Y / N. Remember that your Father and I love you dearly." I looked at Father as if he was jealous so I took his hand and we took him in my arms with Mother. "I love you both! And merry Christmas." We let go of the hug and they left.

They waved and I waved back, but before I could get inside Malfoy Manor I heard Mother shout, "Before I forget, tell Draco's mother Merry Christmas Cissy!" and mom got in the car and left. I entered Malfoy Manor and Draco's mother greeted me. "Y / N, nice to see you!" Draco's mother smiled and I smiled too. "I'm also glad to see you, Mrs. Malfoy!"

"oh, just call me Narcissa since Draco and you are close, come on Draco is waiting for you.""Mrs .-- I mean Narcissa, Mother wants to tell you Merry Christmas." Narcissa looked at me.

"Patty was here earlier?" He asked me and fixed my hair, "Yes, Father and Mother were here earlier but also left because they said they had work to finish." I didn't notice that Narcissa and I were in the dining room, I saw Draco adjusting his clothes. He's wearing white long sleeves with a small polka-dots design, and a black blazer, he's also wearing greyish black pants. Good fashion choice !! When Draco saw me his cheeks turned red.

"So beautiful," Draco whispered to himself, Draco approached me and took my right hand and kissed my hand. "You look like an angel." Said Draco. "You look like a Demon." I smiled at him but he playfully rolled his eyes at me. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Come on, let's eat!" I said to Draco while still holding my hand, so I pulled him to the table. After we ate Draco and I went to the living room and sat down in front of the Christmas tree. I noticed that there were gifts under the tree, its Christmas of course. "Draco, merry Christmas." I gave him my gift. "I hope you like it, I don't know what you want so I just chose that. Because I feel it suits you the most."

Draco opened the gift I gave him. I'm nervous about whether he likes it or not, I'm just hiding it. I didn't notice that he was wearing the ring. "So, did you like my Christmas gift?" I already regret asking that question. "I don't like it, I love it!" I almost punched Draco in the face earlier, but thanks to Merlin's beard he liked it. "This, open it." He handed me a silver box, I started to open the box he gave me.

I was shocked by what the box knew, (Favorite thing in the world). I hugged Draco and thanked him, and we started to open another gift under the Christmas tree. We did not know that Narcissa was behind us and taking pictures of Draco and me.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Heyyyaa!! Happy 1k reads!! Thank you so so much!! And btw I'm currently writing another book called "Rebirth" its another X reader story. KNY/Demon Slayer x reader actually soooo yeah. Again Happy 1k reads!!! さようなら!! (SAYONARA!)