Chapter 14 - Karoke

"It's a wild cockatoo." The girl sniggered

"Dabi ." Mic said his mouth hanging wide. "What are you doing here? Please leave I'm meeting the contestant that won."

Touya walked over to the desk and sat on it... "you really aren't the smartest are you."

"What's that supposed to mean and what happened to your clothes?"

"Someone dressed me up." She swung her legs back and forth then picked up the phone and began to mess with it.

"Drop that!" He hissed.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

An eternity later

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No."

"Exactly."

"How that thing only works in a cartoon."

"Too bad."

"Oh come on. Where is the contestant? She should of come in by now."

"Call you dumb is insulting to the word dumb."

"I don't understand."

"I can spell it out I W O N."

"what an iwon."

"You make dirt seem smart."

"Iwon. I won." He just began to pronounce it slower. Touya had thought he had gotten it but she had such high hope. "Ion... what does an ion have to do with anything."

"ARGH! Your stupidity knows no bound."

"Just tell me."

"I did I won."

"What an iwon."

"Oh my fucking god I'm gonna strangle you."

"What."

"Nice to meet you I'm contestant #69." His eyes widened.

"Ohh I won."

"I said that!" She face palmed

"Wait so you voluntarily entered a competition?"

"So you voluntarily left a kid alone in the centre of a massive mall with no money,  no food , no way to communicate and no idea where she was or what to do?"

She didn't want to runaway! She hmm I don't think she want to be a villain

"Also you guys didn't get me a phone and I decided it was a good idea and the clothes was Best Jeanist idea." Touya had noticed about best jeanist. (I just found out he is older than Aizawa I don't know why I found that so shocking). "How didn't you notice it was me you have glasses for a reason."

"Wait that means you can sing..."

"No absolutely not."

"You don't know what I'm going to say!"

"It's gonna be stupid."

"No it's not."

"You didn't get when I spelled out I won and when I say I won in a sentence you didn't get it."