His wish is my command

One Sunday abhirab are talking with dadi near the temple...from behind group of girls followed them a girl from the group,gave flying kiss to abhi ...this is unnoticed by abhi but seen by pragya..

Ayaan thinks,"today that girl is dead...my tigress is going to attack her,in that attack this girl is going to get heart attack"
Then he turns to see pragya who rushes near the girl and pulls her and punches in her face and gestures her ," he is mine and you stay away"..

my tigress is going to attack her,in that attack this girl is going to get heart attack"Then he turns to see pragya who rushes near the girl and pulls her and punches in her face and gestures her ," he is mine and you stay away"

****

One day pragya,ayaan,Arjun are attending their colony's Holi celebration.

Arjun: even today dad is not free

Ayaan: Haan bhai...

Then he sees pragya who is lost some where..he shooked her

Ay: Shona...what are you thinking

Pr: I was wondering where did this abhi went ...I am searching....

Before she could complete Arjun says

Ar: 100 years..

Pragya confusedly asks,"what"

Arjun turns her head towards abhi's direction..
She smiles seeing him and says

Pr: 200 years Bhai...even my 100 is for him..

Ar: one year passed,still you are stalking him , following him, taking care of him secretly,why don't you propose him Shona...it is high time..

Pr: will propose but not now..

Ay: ok Shona...go and apply colours on him...you should be the first one

Ar: but how can she apply colours... he will see her

Ay: oho..Bhai you don't know about Shona...after falling in love she became half superman and half Spiderman..

Pragya takes hands full of colour and applies it on her face,then she takes some colours and casually walks towards abhi and when she nears him she turned her face the other side and applies colour on his face and ran away...abhi after wiping the colours opened his eyes and searched for the white t-shirt girl to bash her but he couldn't find her...

abhi after wiping the colours opened his eyes and searched for the white t-shirt girl to bash her but he couldn't find her