you are my everything...

Pragya stood there shocked hearing abhi...abhi slowly turned pragya towards him and their eyes locked for the second time....

Pragya looked at him confusedly but she enjoyed their little moment as she longed for this day for many years

Pragya looked at him confusedly but she enjoyed their little moment as she longed for this day for many years..she always dreamt of seeing love for her in his eyes and now his eyes are showing purely love and care but for some unknown reason she can't cherish her happiness...

Abhi on the other hand lost in her eyes...she was ruling him for the past few years since he saw her for the first time..he looked into her eyes deeply ,her eyes are mirror to her wounded soul... seeing so much pain in her eyes he asked her

Ab: why there is so much pain in your eyes..

Eyes are the reflection of the soul,it may not be read by everyone but by someone who can understand our heartache,by someone who cannot be fooled by our smile..

Hearing his question she quickly looked away,hurt as her wounds being reopened..bitter memories sneaked out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks...

The moment those words left his mouth,he regretted it seeing her tears..she was his answered prayer,his fulfilled wish...

When she turned her face to hide her tears he noticed bruises on her forehead...he holded her chin and checked those marks and asked

Ab: how did you get hurt

Pragya slowly whispered..

Pr: I fell down

Ab: but it is not looking like that

Pr: can we not talk on it

Ab: sure..but atleast tell me...

Before he could complete ,he was surrounded by his fans... pragya was standing in one corner and admiring him..

She still can't believe what happened...it felt so nice to see him care for her.it was like one of her sweet dreams...she saw him smiling happily and this made her lips to curve lightly.she was wearing the smile he gave her.. suddenly she was furious at her heart for being happy as the reality struck her hard..she didn't want to be happy,she killed her father and she should suffer for that...she immediately put aside his thoughts and then sighing deeply she rushed from there...