my love story can only be a dream

Pragya slowly opened her eyes to find herself in the hospital...her body was aching in pain as if she got hit by a truck.. but more than her body pain her heart is aching badly thinking about the events happened before she closed her eyes..for a minute she thought all those were a dream..a bad nightmare..but her bleeding heart proved her that it was not a dream...

She slowly shifted her eyes to see saanj standing near the bed with teary eyes

Pragya tried to get up but when she was about to fall Arjun helped her to sit carefully... that's when pragya noticed her Bhai with many bandages over his body...she glanced at him and slowly her eyes started to fill with the salty water..

Saanj wiped her tears ..... pragya slowly asked ... actually it was a mere whisper

Pr: ayaan?

Sa: he is resting in the next room...

Pr: p...pa..papa

Hearing this no one opened their mouth and there existed a painful silence..

Ar: we were waiting for you to gain conscious... now you are up we should do Papa's last.....

He broked into tears before completing the sentence..

Tears started to flow from pragya's eyes...

Saa: shall we go

Pragya just nodded and seeing her struggling to walk Arjun came near her to lift her but pragya nodded negatively...she thinks,"I don't deserve these concern and love"..then saanj and Arjun supported pragya and went out ...ayaan came near them and slowly touched pragya's hand and asked," is it paining a lot".... hearing him pragya felt very low of herself..

Ar: we will go home and take rest

Pragya just stared at him with questioning eyes,saanj understood her unasked question and said

Saa: bomb is diffused..