DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU PROCEED:

There are some things you need to know before you start reading midnight advisor.

I first started writing this story back in October, 2017 and now it's August, 2020. From then numerous times I had thought of deleting this story but I hadn't and I won't.

This story contains a few taboo topics that's what I can tell you.

This book is mainly very comedic and filled with romance, I promise you that too.

Yet there are topics such as depression, mention of suicide and self harm, mention of bullying and other social conflicts. None of them are romanticized.

Despite putting in a warning in the description a lot of people overlook that and then they get triggered reading through it. They write hate comments and suicidal notes on my book and my messageboard.

Please stop.

There's this other situation I'd like to talk about,

In the first few chapters you will see the main character 'joking' that she would commit suicide.

She is not joking, if you'll proceed you'll learn to know that she has extreme trust issues (for a reason) and even though she wants to open up about her problems, she can't. You can assume that it's a coping mechanism of her. I'll only assure you that, I don't condone of this behavior.

This is extremely toxic. Suicide/ self harm/ depression is not be joked about even when you have it/ want to do it for real.

Back in 2017 I don't know why I wrote it like that, maybe I wanted people to see her character develop from that.

I was a teenager myself and I'm an adult now. I've realized that 90% of wattpad population consist of VERY young people. A lot of them, at times, can't even distinguish between the right and wrong.

They often start to consume these behaviours from fictional characters they see here. Or just starts hating on those characters and the book without trying a lil bit to understand.

Both are not good news.

I won't support my characters. But I don't hate them either. And I don't want to see repulsive comments too. Those are not good for anyone's health.

From 2017 to now a lot of people supported me on midnight advisor and thanked for making this story.

So it'll stay in wattpad.

However, PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.