Shoreview, Jordansberg Section 1

"So, did ya'll do it?" KeKe pressed. Monica smiled shyly.
"No. He said he had other things to do." KeKe pursed her lips.
"Mm hm. See? Probably out with some other chick since you taking your slow time to satisfy him." Monica's eyes grew sad. I shook my head. KeKe was always like this.
"Leave her alone, he ain't with no other chick," I said.
"You don't know how the game work around here, Ronnie. These guys are just as fast as these hoes. Monica need to step her game up."
Monica just looked at the McDonald's jukebox.
Monica has been dating her boyfriend Chris for five months. KeKe thinks it's best and wise to give it up three months, even two months, into the relationship. I guess I wouldn't know what was best because I must be the only inexperienced girl at our high school, besides Monica. KeKe says that she's been all around and knows "the game" better than anyone. According to her, Chris is screwing some other chick as we speak. I don't agree; Chris seems nice and I think he really likes Monica and wouldn't hurt her. I try saying this to KeKe.
"Girl, save your breath. You don't know." Like I don't know guys. Yeah they can all be horny bastards, but not every guy is like that. I put money on Chris.
"KeKe, stop being a pessimist. Chris could be hanging with a friend or at the grocery store with his brother, not with some girl." Chris is always at some store with his younger brother.
"Yeah KeKe," Monica found her voice.
"Mmm mm. Ya'll naive," She said and ate some french fries. I continued eating myself. A baby cried somewhere a few tables down from us. I looked out the window at the passing cars. "Oh, sugar honey ice tea," KeKe gasped.
"What?" I asked.
"Look at them fine asses over there." KeKe pointed and I brought her arm back down.
"Must be college students; we don't know them," Monica said. I looked at them. None of them looked familiar. There was four of them. Two were dark skinned, one was light skinned and the other was brown skinned. The brown skinned one caught my attention.
"That one in the black is cute," KeKe said. She was looking at the brown skinned one. A feeling came to me. KeKe could take him for herself because she gets what she wants. Hopefully he won't fall under her spell. She kept talking about the boys while they ordered and sat at the table next to ours. KeKe started playing with her hair, "Which one you scoping?" She whispered to me. I looked at the brown skinned guy and he looked right back at me. I looked back at KeKe.
"I'm not sure." The guys were looking at us, studying us, probably talking about us. KeKe did the same. Monica was just eating indifferently. I watched the brown skinned one. Not once did I see him smile.
"Let's give them something to look at," KeKe said all excited.
"Like what?" Monica asked with her mouth full and an attitude.
"We'll get up and go to the bathroom." Monica and I thought about it. I was fine with it. KeKe proceeded to stand up, immediately getting all of the guy's attention. Monica and I did the same and we walked to the women's room. I felt their eyes on us.
We made it to the bathroom and went to the mirrors. Keke looked at herself. She is dark skinned and wears a black weeve. She is twice as curvy as me with a small rack on her chest. Monica is brown skinned with permed, brown, shoulder length hair. She's a pretty girl. And I'm a light carmel skinned girl and pretty short. My hair is very unique; it's black on the top and a quarter of the back is platinum blonde. I like doing my hair like that. My breast are also perfect as well, in my opinion. Back on the height, I'm 5'3'', Monica is 5'5'' and KeKe is 5'8''.
"You do know we look stupid walking in here when our food is just sitting on the table," Monica said. I realized this too and just giggled. We could of at least been done with our food and threw it away instead of just up and walking away from it. Monica and I just stared at KeKe.
"Come on KeKe, what's the next plan? What's the next brilliant idea?" I asked and laughed with Monica. KeKe rolled her eyes and walked out passed us. We followed but still laughed. I didn't notice people watching us. It wasn't even that funny, but I guess Monica and I had the giggles now. The guys watched us but right now they didn't phase me. I was too busy laughing it up with my chica. We grabbed our meal bags and threw them away. KeKe was already outside. We walked over to her.
"What the fuck was that?" She demanded.
"What?" Monica giggled, not really caring to know what.
"Ya'll giggling through the whole resturant like something wrong with ya'll."
"Don't be so sensitive," I said. She rolled her eyes again. We were heading for her car when we heard voices being directed at us. We turned and it was the boys. KeKe stepped forward ahead of us. Here she go. I rolled my eyes now and stepped next to KeKe, Monica following.
"I don't know about them," One of the dark skinned guys said with his hands on his chest and indicating to his friends, "But I would like a number." I scrunched up my eyebrows.
"From who?" I asked. He looked at Monica. She realized soon enough.
"Oh no! Taken," she said proudly. I wondered if that was embarrassing for him.
"How about you?" I looked over at the voice. It was the brown skinned one and he was talking to me. I side eyed over at KeKe and she was watching.
"My number?" I asked and he nodded.
"Sure," I said coolly.