Sticky Stories

I decided to challenge myself. I was bored at work a time or two and decided to write up some short stories. The thing is is that each of these short stories were written on a sticky note, from front to back. I filled out 15 sticky notes, 15 short stories.

"Aight."
"I'm 4, 5 seconds from beating that ass," I said as I got this Kool-Aid right. Bruce was laid up on the couch.
"Whatever, nigga," he chuckled while playing 2K15. I walked into the living room and just stared at him.
"A true nigga."
"Whatever, bitch." A knock came at the door. I said, 'Who is it?' I heard Cam's voice so I opened the door. He came through dancing with his tongue sticking out. "You got the Chipotle, nigga!" I grabbed the bags from him.
"Oh shit, it's on and poppin' now. The food's here," Bruce said.
"Nigga, this ain't got nothing to do with you, I forgot your order," Cam said unapologetically.
"Stop playing!" Bruce cheesed.
"You can check if you want to." Cam threw his jacket aside.
"He's right Bruce, it ain't much here," I said. Bruce became mad.
"Stop fucking playing. I'm hungry just like ya'll niggas."
"I'm playing, bitch!" I yelled and threw a burrito at his stupid ass.
"Where Ricky?" Cam asked and grabbed the controller. I shrugged while biting into my taco.
"Better be out there getting that weed," Bruce said.
"Nigga you got food, now you want the weed? Nigga, if you don't just be grateful," I was saying when a knock came. I asked, 'Who is it?' and heard Ricky's voice. He walked right in, spotted the bag in my hand and looked through it. I squinted my eyes at him. "Where the weed, nigga?"
"Nigga, you good." He held up a bag. "Now where the guac?"

"Wren!" I felt as though my voice hadn't reached far enough as I came around the side of the house. The night was dark and Section 2 was alive, as it always has been, but tonight felt... malicious. I didn't care about that, I needed to find my sister. "Wren!" I called again. I don't remember how I got here and I'm pretty lost. I just remember being with my sister. We were together just a couple of minutes ago. She couldn't have gotten far. A couple were standing together across the street. I paced myself over to them. "Have you seen my sister Wren? She has dark red hair, about 5'6"?" I didn't like this couple. The man was in a black suit and one side of his face was burned to the muscle, angry and red. The woman's hair was matted in blood and blood oozed down her face. They both looked as if they wanted to kill me. Then they grinned at me and snickered. I backed away and kept walking. "Wren!" I ran into a little girl, almost half her face missing. "Have you... never mind." She probably didn't know where Wren was. I saw another couple up ahead. They looked decent looking. "Hey! Hey!" Good. No blood, missing pieces, just normal looking people. They looked a little frightened. "Have you seen my sister Wren? She has dark red hair, about 5'6"?" The guy squinted at me. He looked at the girl by his side.
"I think this is the guy they were talking about. The one that died in that car crash about 2 years ago. He had an older sister who was missing."
"Oh, right." She frowned at me apologetically. I brushed passed them, they couldn't help either. Where is she? We were together just a couple of minutes ago.

"Fine!" Veronica shouted with tears falling down her cheek. She spun her blonde hair around and began to stomp off but then turned back to me. "Fine! It's over then, Clay! I hope your dick falls off!"
"That was unnecessary," Faber said. We called him that; by his last name. I watched Veronica hop into her Mercedes and screech off. I was happier this way. I started to walk away but Faber stopped me. "What's the rush? Where you going?"
"To, uh, look for someone." Faber stared at me for a moment longer before a smile broke out on his face.
"I knew you were seeing someone else. Who is it?" I hesitated. "Is it Sarah? Oh God! Is it Terry? Please don't say Terry, say it's Kerri. Veronica's cousin was always hot."
"No," I simply replied. He kept up with me as I continued to walk.
"I got to come with you man, to see who this lucky gal is to make you up and dump Veronica." I sighed. "I can't believe you didn't drive." We proceeded to move up Section 3. After about ten minutes Faber looked a little confused but stayed silent. We were leaving the mansions behind us and heading towards the cheaper homes. "Why are we going to the dumpier part of town? Are you now dating Alison or something? Her father is a janitor, you know." I remained quiet. Faber was right about there being another girl but he would never guess. We made it to her place and stood on her porch. Faber was slightly disgusted. "I don't think I know this girl."
"Faber, she doesn't know you. She doesn't know any of our friends." I knocked and the door answered. And there she stood. This gorgeous, black girl. I smiled.