𝟎𝟏 ˊˎ -

❝ 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 

❝ 𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 

𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❞

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

STANDING ATOP A MOUNTAIN WAS A RUMORED SOUL, one in which many people found themselves fearing. A man known only by 'The Dragon King'. He was rumored to be the most malicious soul in all of the land.

And many believed it to be true.

It was fitting enough for a man known as The Dragon King. In order to rule monsters surely you'd have to be on yourself no? But then again even if it wasn't true there was no one else there at attest to that.

" I worry about you "

The voice of the youngest prince true the librarian from his thought. Having not noticed the male who stood out in the crowd before they were face to face. The prince's eyes quickly drawing to the book the store keeper was reading yet again.

" Oh please, there is nothing to worry about "

" Reading tales of the Dragon King is something to fear. Even more so with a mind like your own "

A light 'tap' was laid to the [h/c] haired male's head. The prince smiling a bit as he watched the male flinch before trying to push his hand away. Something that grew to be a daily occurrence between the two.

" You believe I'd seek him out? That's foolish "

" In my defense [M/n] you do seem to be rather foolish "

A chuckle came out of the male's mouth as he ushered the prince into a seat. The two of them having known one another for years now. After the prince tried to run away when he was younger [M/n] was the one who found him.