𝟎𝟐ˊˎ -

❝ 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 

❝ 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❞

!𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

GETTING UP SEND IMMEDIATE PAIN THROUGH HIS BACK, it didn't help that he was laying on the hard dirt beneath him either.

' I'm...alive? '

He questioned himself. Lightly touching all over his body to make sure everything was okay. Sighing for a minute before a cold breeze blew past him. And it was then that he realized that everything wasn't the same.

" M─My clothes! "

[M/n] started searching around for any article of clothing that he could find. Finding it rather difficult seeing as the only thing lighting up the area was the moon and the stars in the sky. 

Soon enough the boy gave up on looking.

Being in an open meadow helped a bit but he wouldn't dare enter the woods surrounding his body. The only thing he had was a small coat draped over his body which he was happy with. It was rather warm after all.

*Crunch*

' What was that? '

The boy's head instantly turned to his left in which the noise had come. And, almost as if sensing his stare, whatever made the noise didn't move a muscle. Squinting his eyes [M/n] attempted to see at least the outline of something past the treeline.

It being pitch black past them didn't help.