𝟎𝟑ˊˎ -

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 

𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 ❞

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

THE WALK UP TO THE MOUNTAIN WAS HARD. [M/n] felt as if his legs were about to give way multiple times. And each time Katsuki was right there to pick his body back up, yell at him, then demand him to keep moving.

" You're so high maintenance "

The blonde barked out as he watched the [h/c] haired male fall once again. His breath labored as he desperately tried to breathe normally. The furthest he'd had to walk was to and from the houses in town. 

They had already been walking for 6 hours.

At this point the sun was rising again and shining down on them. Which didn't make [M/n] look forward to the blistering heat which would cause a whole other problem.

" So? We'll take care of him─ forever and always "

The dragon then took it upon himself to grab the human himself. Pulling his body closer and pressing their bodies together. The only thing keeping them apart was the cape that was now draped onto his figure.

It happened much to Katsuki's dismay. Wanting to instead leave the male naked as he was, saying that they took away his clothing for a reason. But in the end the red head won.

" Aren't you excited [M/n]? We get to go home and put you with the rest of our hoard "

" Hoard? "

The boy still didn't fully understand who the two were. To him they were just strangers who wouldn't allow him to leave. Everytime he stepped in a direction they were going the red heads tail snapped at his lower foot.