jenlisa (smut -hate )

WARNING 🔞
"one shot"

"Jenlisa"
-Lisa G!P

"i hate you !! "

Jen Pov.

"i hate you Lisa, i really do!" i shout on her with almost a teary eyes.
she groan and walked infront of me and i step back.

"no, you don't unnie" she said in a authority tone, i gulp, because she just a few step block in me.

"one more hateful words i will punish you" she said looking in my eyes.

"i-i, i- hate you.." i whisper but i guess she heard me, she step infront and i step back, and i hit the corner of the table, oh crap! there's no scape now,

"your been a bad.. really bad kitten... you know that, i think you need to learned your mistake kitty"
i can feel my heart beat fast for fvcking sake i can smell her sweet scent because she's just a few inches in my face.

"L-Lisa-" she didn't let me finish my word when she kiss me roughly and grabbed my waist and push it to her, oh god i can feel her member wants to escape in her pants, i can taste the alcohol in her mouth, we battle our tongue in a few minutes i want to stop but i cannot so i just let her win.

"hhmm, you don't hate me right? don't you?" she said while kissing me down to my neck.

"I-still hate- ugh~" i moan when she suck my neck i bit my lips so i can stop my moaning, then she cupped my breast and massaging roughly,

"ooh. god! Lisa!" for fvck sake! i only wear a thin shirt with no bra.
"oh, god! Lisa stop! it's h-hurt" but she didn't listen to me, she forcefully destroy my shirt.

"L-lisa please! 'ur drunk stop"
"ooh, come on kitten i know that you know, that we both know, that you like it when I'm drunk come on. kitten don't be so shy" i blushed on what she said cause its true actually.

"fvck you---"
"yes i will do that" then she suck my breast with full force, while her hand is my cycling.

"ooh~ fvck lisa" she fvcking bit my nipple it's hurt but i like it, i wrapped my arms on her neck.

"already wet kitten?"
"shut-up!, and fuck me already!" then she insert three fingers in my wet pussy.

"ooh~ fvckin'shit! h-harder Ly~" i grind faster at her finger, when she still eating my boobs.

"I'm cumming Lis~"
"oh~fvck oh,yes aah~"
"god! nini 'ur so loud"
"shut the fvck up Lisa!"

i moan so loud when i reach my climax, her kiss is going down to my stomach down to my wet pussy, she grabbed my waist and put me on the table, and she lay down my body on it,
then she kiss my abs down to my pussy and lick long , i arched my waist when i feel her tongue inside me, she fvcking roll her tongue while pushing hard her finger in me.

"oh,god~ Lisa aahh~"
"hhmmp,"
"ooh, shit! aaah~"
" lis faster~ aah~ ugh~ f-ater! i-I'm cumming bcth!"
"ooh~ god Lisa uugh~"

she roll her tongue and lick my pussy like a dog, ooh god it's feel so heaven,  after a minutes i reach my climax,

"ooh~ fvck Li, aah~" she fvcking sip my pussy! ooh god that's awesome.
"ooh god lis, that was hot and awesome" i said when she's taking off her pants,
goddammit! i bit my lips when her member is so damn hard.

"ready?" she asked while positioning her member to my still wet pussy, i nodded at her.
"p-please be g-gentle.." i said with a small voice, then she just chuckle.
"don't be shy sweet stuff, yes i will be gentle" she said while kissing me.

"i will insert it okay? tell me if i hurt you and i will stop" i just nod, then she insert her dick in me.
"aah~ lisa ooh~" i hold her arms so i can persue my pain.
"ooh, god Lisa it's so big aahh~ fvck" then she faster grinding on me.

"LISA! FVCK! TAKE IT SLOW!! FVCK! AAAH~ OOH, GOD LISA-"
"NOO! I WILL FVCK YOU SO DAMN HARD! NINI oohh~ your so tight" oh, god she roughly fvcking me so hard.

"ooh~ g-god Lisa p-please t-take it aah~ s-slow" i beg to her, cause it's fvcking hurt but with pleasure, i wipe my small tears in my damn eyes, dammit! it hurt, fvcking scam "I'll be gentle" i will kill her after this.

"fvck Nini, ooh~ god fvckk aah" after a few minutes i can't feel the pain anymore,

"L-li-aaah~" she still fvcking me while eating my boobs.
"Lisa ooh~god! f-faster baby aah~"  i wrapped my arms on her neck and grind at her too.

"ooh~ god baby i-im cumming aah~ fvcking god! faster Lisa aah~"then she faster fvcking me with rough, i grabbed her face and kiss her, we kiss and kiss and i bit her lips.

"m-more Ly, i-im c-aaah~"
"uuggh~ oh, fvck nini"
we both moaned when we reach our climax, but she still grinding me slowly.
"ooh~ aah~ fvck Lisa aah~" after a second she stop and lay at my boobs, her member is still inside me, she can hear my heartbeat.

"i still hate you Ly,," i say and i hug her.
"no, you don't," she looked at me.
"you love me" she said and kiss my lips, i blushed lightly and dive my face on her neck, then she just chuckle.

"i love you Nini, your so cute when you blush hihihi"
"i still hate you"
"please, forgive me already, i promise that i will never wash you chanel bag a-"
"again for the fifth time in washing machine Lis," i  push her away, and she pull out her penis in me. i moan lightly ,i feel empty when she's not inside me.

"i'm so sorry i will not do that again please Nini forgive me"
i sigh,
" okay,, just don't do that again hon, please chanel bag is so expensive you know that.."

-sorry for the errors.
-end wala nakong maisip.