Chapter 6.

I am so amazingly joyful right now because of the fact that my views are going up! Because of that. I will update again for the second time today! Please keep reading, share with your friends and comment! Thankyouuuu ~chiara

His lips were sofy, yet he kissed me so hungrily that it was rough. This was my first kiss so I didn't know what expect, nor how to kiss, thankfully he took full dominance and I was glad. (This is the first make out scene I've ever written so I apologize for how bad it is.. ) Harry licked my lip. I believe he was asking for entrance as cheesy as it sounds. I parted my lips as his hand cupped my tinted cheeks, and he easily took that advantage, sticking his tongue in my mouth. Oh god. He smiled into the kiss as he realized how heated this was getting after my mouth decided to let out a small moan, earning a moan from him as well. My chest began to rise and fall heavily, givinge the urge to breath again. He must have felt the same way because we both sepperated at the same time.

Harrybpulled away, locking his green orbs with my blue ones. He smiled a wide grin from ear to ear.

"I didn't know you had that in you". He stated.

"I didn't either." I shrugges , looking him in his gorgeous eyes with a shy smile.

"You were my first kiss." I added. I hated to admitnit. But It was bound to get out anyways.

"It sure didn't seem that way.. You kiss so..... Wow.. ". Harry seemed at a lost for words with his mouth slightly parted, probably wondering how it seemed I had experience, though I didn't .

My cheeks most likely looked as if they were on fire, so I turned around walking away slowly, a small smile playing on my lips.

"You coming?" I asked.

Harry jogged up next to me. Surprising me as he threw his arm around his waist pulling me further into the tropical forest we were bound to call home until god knows when.