Chapter 25

Jaydarth smiled as he watched Panchaali enter the women's function as the father of the child he was the only man permitted, and he couldn't be more excited, no Arjun what could be more better than that? He moved towards the balcony, that was away from all the people, where he had seen Panchaali go, lust flowed through him as he thought about her, his mind recalling how beautiful she had looked decked up in all the jewellery and clothes.

A smirk appeared on his face as he saw her standing there facing the garden, he stepped out closing the doors of the balcony lightly, before he turned to her, it was not fair that Arjun was the only one who enjoyed her beauty, she was meant to be ...

A smirk appeared on his face as he saw her standing there facing the garden, he stepped out closing the doors of the balcony lightly, before he turned to her, it was not fair that Arjun was the only one who enjoyed her beauty, she was meant to be someone like his and not that Gandivdhaari. He smirked as he moved in, the sounds of the footsteps had her turning, he smirked wider, "What is the meaning of this?" Her stern voice had him raising his brows in surprise, "Feisty I see. I thought you were a quite docile woman but seems like you have some sparks hidden in there. What else have you hidden behind this beauty of yours? Don't worry I plan to unravel every inch of you, every piece of you." He leered, his voice laced with lust as his eyes began to mentally undress her, he was dying to feel her in his arms, his hard rough hands mauling her soft velvety skin, he imagined leaving bite marks, slapping her, hitting her and making her cry, f*cking her so hard till she bled, he chuckled the images of her begging and bleeding fueling a deeper lust within, the fire of his desire burning brighter. "Stay in your limits Sinduraj." Her sharp words making him smirk wider, "I would enjoy stripping you off all this attitude, you will be reduced to nothing but my sl*t!" He growled as he marched forward, the need to overpower this b*tch of a woman burning intensely in him, the wh*re had made him weight way too much, the fact that she refused to look away or cower in fear like other women made the fire of fury burn even wilder, he raised his hand and brought it down with all his might, women were nothing but f*ck toys made for pleasure, this woman was no better, she was just another sl*t who will bow and serve, she was just another wh*re who he will f*ck just the way she deserved before killing her and throwing in the bushes once her use was over.

The maddening wrath intensified as her hand wrapped around his, stopping it mid strike, anger marred her features as her eyes sparked with the wrath that he had never seen in a woman before, "As  a brother of Dushala I warned you at every step but you Sinduraj crossed every limit, every damn time." She growled the words making Jaydarth's face contorted in confusion, a brother to Dushala? What the heck was this b*tch was speaking about? Has the wh*re finally lost her bloody peanut sized brain? His eyes widened as shock ran through his body, with his mouth hung open he watched as Panchaali glimmered and shined, shiny golden dust floating around her, a blinding golden light had him shutting his eyes, his heart thrummed in his chest wildly as his mind reeled, he couldn't believe his eyes, how can she turn into Arjun??  "Arjun? Panchaali ...What?" He stammered utterly confused, his gaze moving to Arjun who stood holding his wrist, just the way Panchaali had. Terror sunk its ugly talons in his heart making he watched the Gandivdhaari's face contorted in pure expression.

Arjun smirked, fury boiling under his skin, pumping through his system, this piece of scum dared touch his woman, thought about touching his woman? With each passing second made his wrath intensify. "How... you..?" The terror in Sinduraj's voice had awoken the predator in Arjun, one that thirsted for the blood of this men, one who wanted to tear this man in to hundred of minuet piece, so fine that it would take centuries for a person to piece him together, he gritted his teeth, his hand that was wrapped around Sinduraj's twisted making Jaydarth scream in pain as he continued to turn it at an odd angle, "You really thought that I would give you a chance to touch my wife? You really thought that I would let a b*stard like you anywhere near her?!"  He growled in an animalistic manner, Sinduraj screamed in pain as Arjun twisted his hand even more making him burn in agony, "Please please Arjun, let me go! I beg of you!  I am your sister's husband!" He begged, garbled anything, wanting to get away from the intense wrath of Dhananjay, "Forgive you?!" Arjun taunted, a cold humourless laughter leaving his mouth making Jaydarth tremble, "Leave you?  Oh Jaydarth, no one dared to look at my woman with wrong intentions, everyone knows what will happen and you f*cking dared to think that you can molest her? Manhandle her??" He didn't shut the words, instead they were calm, very very calm, the eerily calmness on his blazing face had him trembling even more, his heart thudding wildly in his chest, dread pulled in Jaydarth's pit of stomach as Arjun continued to glare at him, he tried to fight, his hands jerking free from his as he attacked Arjun.

The two tussled, Arjun pulled his hand back and punched Jaydarth in the throat making him splutter, cough and gasp as he fell on the ground, Dhananjay kicked him over and over till the man coughed up blood, "Don't kill me!" Jaydarth begged, blood pouring down his mouth, Arjun laughed humorlessly, his eyes cold "No no Sinduraj death would be too easy of a punishment, killing you would achieve nothing, I want you to  suffer every second, make your life worse than death. You love to play with women lives, don't you? You think they are all wh*res? Too many women you have raped, let's see how well do you fare being a wh*re in brothel, getting raped everyday. You would pray for death Jaydarth every passing moment of your life but there would be no mercy for you."  The darkness in Arjun's voice had Jaydarth trembling, what the hell did Arjun mean??

Dhananjay pulled out the bottle of portion that had enabled him to turn into Panchaali's form, Ghatotkach had said one sip for one hour, Arjun pressed the bottle to Jaydarth's mouth and made him drink everything, for a year now Jaydarth would be stuck in a woman's form, a smirk appeared on Arjun's face as he watched Sinduraj turn into a beautiful woman, his beaten and battered body laying on the ground, the shock was too much for Sinduraj as he passed out, Arjun snapped his fingers and two of his trusted men appeared beside him, "Take her to the far east brothel, and tell them that if they let her leave before a year or if this woman escaped they would be facing death at my hands. Make sure they use this wh*re thoroughly!" He ordered pointing at Sinduraj who had now turned into a gorgeous woman, Dhananjay smirked he watched the man take away Sinduraj, the man wanted to turn his wife a wh*re and see where it led him?  This would be an example for every moron who would dared to think about his woman, he could have easily killed Sinduraj but that would have been way too easy, way too quick, he wanted him to suffer, to pay for everything he did, mess with him and Arjun might forgive but dare think about harming his wife and there would be nothing left to be seen. . .

****

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

****