Chapter 1

Should I?...
______________________________
Song- Joke's on you
______________________________
☆Error's point of view☆

☕︎︎|☕︎︎|☕︎︎

  ✍︎︎It was a calm and windy day in Outer
Tale and I was just siting on the side of a cliff with comit, me and ink had just got into a fight and Me and comit were just talking about how we have been doing, because me and comit haven't talk much with each other ever since me and ink started dateing...

☕︎︎|☕︎︎|☕︎︎

✍︎︎"ERROR!?" "Eh" "Error, are you ok you kind of just SPACED out for a second there" "yeah I'm ok comit, I'm just thinking about thing that have been happening for these past few weeks" and it was true for the past few weeks ink has been acting weird "eh- what do you mean?"comit asked "well every sense you and me started hanging out again ink has been more clingy"

☕︎︎|☕︎︎|☕︎︎

✍︎︎"Clingy what do you mean" "well I mean ink has been following me everywhere and every time I'm on my phone he he'll take my phone and check everything on my phone" "oh man that sucks" "and that's not even the worse part, if he finds anything out of the 'Normal' like me Liking anyone's picture on social media or me texting one of my friends he'll get mad and throw a fit, like he can not respect me privacy" "oh dude that does not sound like a healthy relationship you should break it off"

☕︎︎|☕︎︎|☕︎︎

✍︎︎He was right but the last time I tried to breaking it off ink started crying crocodile tears saying how he's not good enough or how he'll change, but the truth is that he has not changed at all in fact he has gotten worse but it's worth a second try I guess "ok dude-" suddenly I hear a ringing sound, then I check my phone and I see that the timer has gone off.

☕︎︎|☕︎︎|☕︎︎

✍︎︎"What wrong error?" "oh nothing it's just the alarm" "oh the alarm god that thing sucks he really does not let you have any freedom" "yeah- well cya I have to go if I'm late by even a second he'll get mad" "ok dude cya" "cya!" I then summon a portal quickly...

☕︎︎|☕︎︎|☕︎︎

"Ink I'm home-"
...
"i-ink?"

______________________________
Well that's all for right now I'm having writer's block and if you guys could give me some ideas that would be wonderful, so yeah

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed writing it

Cya next time~!
______________________________

{Word Count:412}