Fight me 1

Fight me 1

I lean my body towards the tall post of electricity as I am enjoying the scenery of people who are fighting with each other. The darkness of the surrounding makes my heart beat so fast and it gives excitement to my whole system.

My arms are cross and my body is itching to run towards them. Kating kati na ang buo kong pagkatao na makipaglaban.

I grin at the three guys who are running towards my direction. In a matter of seconds, they are already in front of me.

"Ahhh!" Sigaw sigaw ng lalaki at sumugod sa akin ng suntok at tadyak. Bad for him because I'm able to move quicker than him.

He knew me.

And yet, he has the guts to fight against me.

"Nadine," Dominique said my name. I just smiled at him and gave him punches because he started to make a move against me.

Dahil sa pinapatagal niya ang labanan sa pagitan naming dalawa ay itinulak ko na siya. The other one guy find the chance to attack me as well.

With the strength that he is giving to me, I bet an ordinary gangster will not be able to fight back.

He pinned me to the ground for minutes as I tried to set free myself from him. My left shoulder got stiff and numb because of what he did to me.

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"You don't know me?" He asked.

Ngumisi siya sa aking harapan at nilingon pa si Dominique na nakangisi na rin ngayon. Ang sakit na naidudulot ng kaniyang ginawa sa kaliwang kamay ko ay mas lalo pang kumikirot.

"Nevermind, I am not interested," I utter and make a move to fight again with him. I am just using right my hand so it took minutes before I took him to the ground.

Kahit sobrang dilim ang paligi ay nakuha ko pa na makita ang mga dugo sa kanyang mukha. Ang mga natamo niya na galing sa akin.

Tinalikuran ko siya at hinarap si Dominique. He knew that he must not doing this to me. Hindi niya dapat ako kinakalaban. And yet, he did.

"I am disappointed to you, Dominique," sambit ko sa kanya. "Kung malaman niya lang ang pinag gagawa mo ay baka ikamatay mo pa ang gagawin niya sa'yo. Hindi mo ba naisip na maaaring mapahamak ka?" I ask.

Hindi siya nakasagot.

Boom! Shoot! Deadball. Natamaan siya.

"Better explain to me your side so that I won't tell her about your engagement to this fight," sambit ko sa kanya bago siya iniwan.

He left dumbfounded and unable to move.

He knows HER well. Because she is the one. The only one who is the greatest of all. I know she will get disappointed too if she will know about this.

Kinalaban niya ako.

Inunat unat ko pa ang kamay ko na namanhid habang naglalakad patungo sa mga lalaking patuloy pa rin sa pagkikipaglaban. Sinubukan kong pakalmahin ang pamamanhid hanggang sa maging okay na.

"Dumbass! Weaklings! Fool!" I shouted before I started to run towards those opponent gangsters. They all looked at me because of what I said and started to run towards my directions also.

I throw punches to all gangster whom I can fight with. Either girls or boys, parepareho ang binibigay ko sa kanila na mga suntok.

I wasn't called Ashley Montero's best friend if I don't know how to knock them down. I learned to her my abilities and dedication in fighting against violent people, gangsters like me.