Fight me 2

Dominique. I met him when I was in my first grade. He doesn't seem to be friendly the way I was. I WAS friendly back when I was in grade school. 

I and Ashley became friends to the point that she told me about herself.

I was with Dominique the whole high school years. And, the silent boy turns into a violent one. Yes. He became violent because of me.

He wanted to protect me from others. He wanted to protect me the way I protected him back when we were in elementary from bullies. I can still remember how he told me to protect me from harm.

But, he also knew that I can protect myself the way he can.

I hate to think the truth of him died because of me. Yes. He died because of the gunshot that supposed to be mine. Sinalo niya ang kamatayan para sa akin, sa taong mahal niya.

"I hate you!" I shouted out my lungs. Everyone is silent at my back while I am looking at his coffin.

The scenery of green wide area on its green grasses with the cross thing. Trees from the right side designed the place. A place for dead people.

I know I have to say goodbye to him. His physical appearance in this world will vanish. The whole world will not be able to see him. Because sooner, his body will become dust.

A dust.

"Our future attorney Dominique," sambit ni Ashley na nakatayo rin sa gilid ko. Bumuntong hininga siya at nilagay niya ang kanyang kamay sa likod ko.

"Our future attorney," I repeat what she said.

He is still studying his law and he is already on his 2nd year. In just two or three years, he will be the one and only attorney in our group. Amg nag iisang gangster na nagpursigido na makapag aral ng law kahit na isa siyang gangster.

'I am a law breaker but, sooner, I will be also a fixer.'

He always said those words to me. He wanted to become a lawyer not only to fix something messy but also to make me feel proud of him.

"But, he is now dead," sambit ko kay Ashley. Nilingon nya ako at hinagod ang aking lingod.

The sun's heat touches our skin. The trees in our surroundings give a shiver to my whole body. I didn't imagine that my long best friend is now dead. And I am now in front of him, burying him to the ground.

We watch as these co-gangsters are losing the tie and the coffin of him is slowly going down. When the coffin is finally on the six feet to the ground, everyone gives flowers to him. A white flower that symbolizes purity and peace.

"And you may rest in peace, Dominique," I utters as I also give him a bunch of white flowers.

Bumuntong hininga ako as I give him also bunch of white flowers. Mabilis akong tumalikod sa hukay bago pa siya tabunan ng mga lupa. I can hear cries from my surroundings. His parents is also here and they didn't know that he is part of a gangster group.

He is part of the Dark Silver gang.

"Ako na ang magdridrive," kinuha sa akin ni Ashley, the innocent one, ang susi at naunang naglakad palapit sa sasakyan.

She went to driver seat and I went to passenger seat. Wala na akong balak na makipagpilitan sa kanya dahil alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi ko kakayain ang magdrive.

Naghihina ako. Pinanghihinaan ako sa isiping hindi ko na siya makakasama.

My partner in crime is already dead.

"John Heindrich Javien," she utters and starts the engine.

Napatingin ako sa kanya pero hindi siya nag abalang lingunin ako dahil ang kanyang tingin ay nasa daan na.