Intro

I am:

STAR FENTY-JAMEEL | 6TEEN

I was born in New York City and moved to Beverly Hills when I turned 6

I was born in New York City and moved to Beverly Hills when I turned 6. I was used to going in tour with my parents, which got a little boring after a while because I couldn't go on stage all the time, so when I turned 8 my mom got a nanny/maid for me. I have no siblings sadly, it gets really lonely. But I made a friend. Her name is Taeya, her mom is famous like mine and they make songs together. So when her mom has to leave her,  a limo driver picks her up and she brings her to my house so my nanny can watch both of us. I've always been a good child, private school, lots of manners and looking good every day. I mean to be honest some days, I wish I could just be like "fuck it" cut everyone off in my life, tell everyone to fuck off and be in my happy place, but life doesn't work like that.  Anyways my only friend is Taeya, so I hope I make more friends. No one could remove my best friend but it doesn't hurt to me new people everyone once in a while :)

I am:

TAEYA LYNN LOPEZ | 6TEEN

I was born in Beverly Hills, I've lived there all my life

I was born in Beverly Hills, I've lived there all my life. I was used to going in tour with my parents, which I LOVED. It was amazing! I met so much people and they all loved me. But sadly I had to stop because my dad said it was become too much. So when I turned 8 my mom told me I had to go over to my moms friends house. I have 1 sibling sadly, His name is Jayden. He gets really annoying because he will NEVER leave me alone. But I made a friend so I wouldn't have to worry about my brother. Her name is Star, she's so pretty and really nice and we are always there for each other. Her mom is famous like mine and they do a lot together. So when my mom has to leave,  a limo driver picks me up and brings me to stars house so her nanny can watch both of us. Anyways no one could remove my best friend, I love her and I miss her so so much.