The Big Ex Ruins it All Part 2

That night I couldn't sleep without Nick. I snuck into his room and found him laying on the bed asleep. Where's Ali? I quietly latex on the bed next to him. I covered myself with the warm blankets.

"I'm sorry Clem. I love you" Nick whispered. He put his arm around me.

"I love you too" I whispered back. We kissed each other and fell asleep.

"Clem" Nick said as he poked me to wake up.

"What" I moaned.

"Come on babe you don't want me to drag you out of bed" he playfully warned. I turned around and tried to sleep.

"You asked for it"

He grabbed my feet and dragged me out of the room as I tried to breath because I was laughing so hard. Then he picked me up bridal style and dropped me on the couch.

"I told you!" he exclaimed.

"Oh stop Mr.Tough guy" I answered. Ali came out of the bathroom and immediately went towards Nick. She slid her hand down Nicks chest.

"Nick lets do something I'm bored" Ali complained.

"Actually I was going to do something with Clementine" he answered. She gave me a death stare.

"Well we can do something together" I suggested.

"Uh I guess" Nick replied.

"Sure" Ali answered. I knew she had something in mind. We went to the river behind the lodge. I grabbed a rock and threw it at the water.

"Clem over here" Nick called out. I walked over to him. I walked over to him. We were standing on a cliff. I sat down next to him. He put his arm around me.

"Clem what do you think of starting a family?" he asked. I blushed at the thought of us having kids.

"Well I've been wanting to" I answered.

"Just imagine our kids" he whispered. In my head I imagined Nick coming home from hunting and the kids jumping on him. I would be talking with Sarah and Sarita. The kids would be playing with each other while Nick would be talking to Kenny,Luke, and Jr.

"I would to start a family but when?" I asked.

"Whenever you want" he answered. I opened my mouth to say something but Ali interrupted before I could speak.

"What this I hear about a family?" she asked.

"Clem and I were talking about starting a family" Nick announced. She looked pissed.

"Nick can I talk to you alone?" she asked. He nodded and got up.
Nick's POV
"Nick can I talk to you alone?" Ali asked. I nodded and stood up. She lead me behind a boulder. She leaned in closer. She grabbed me and kissed me. I pulled away.

"It's been a long time since we did that" she said.

"Let me go! I've gotta girlfriend!" I yelled. She frowned and stood up.

"Fine Nick but you gonna regret this!" she warned as she walked away. Clem and I headed back to the lodge.

"I'm going to ask Kenny on what he thinks on us starting a family" Clem said.
Clem's POV
I made my way to Kenny. Will he say yes? Does he even like Nick? All these thoughts raced through my mind. I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into Kenny.

"Hey Clem"

"Hey Kenny I have to talk to you" I said.

"Ok what is it?" he replied.

"Well Nick and I were talking about starting a family. What do you think?" I asked.

"I think you should start one." he suggested. I looked at him happily.

"So you want us to"

"Sure why not"
Ok guys put in the comments if you want them to start a family. Peace! 😜