Baby

After 9 months of pain and being pregnant I finally had the baby. Kenny helped me through it since he's been in a hospital delivering a baby before. We decided on the name PJ which is short for Pete Jr.

"Peek-a-boo!" Nick said as he played with his son. PJ giggled. He had his great uncle Pete's name and eyes. He has his dad's hair and face kind of. I loved him to death.

"Well look at the time PJ it's time for your nap." I said. PJ just stared at me with his cute little face. I picked him up and made my way to our room.

"Good thing you don't have a smelly diaper" I teased. I laid him down on the crib that had been at the lodge before and made sure that it was safe.

"Good night baby" I whispered. After I closed the door I could hear Nick and Luke talking.
Nick's POV
"Man your kid is adorable" Luke complimented.

"Yeah he is. He's my little man" I answered. Luke opened his mouth to speak but closed it when a very familiar man was walking up to the lodge with his crew.

"Carver!" Luke exclaimed. I looked over to our room where Clem and the baby were. I ran over and began pushing Clem to go somewhere safe.

"Clem you have to go with the baby upstairs pl-" I got cut off by one of Carver's men pushing us towards the entrance. Once we were on our knees he took the baby.

"Please no don't hurt him!" Clem yelled. Carver raised his hand to hit the crying baby.

"Carver no! Please I'll take the beating!" I begged.
Clem's POV
I watched as one of Carver's men have me the baby and pushed Nick towards Carver. Oh god it's like when we were at Brad's camp.

"Now where's the fool who tried to beat my face in!" Carver yelled. Right at that moment Kenny shot the bullet.
Sorry that it's short it's just that I'm making another story it's a love story. So if you like love stories then you can check out the first chapter when it's out thank you. Peace! 😜