Facts you probably didn't know

1. Murder On Christmas Eve is a rewritten version of The Boss. The boss which was actually my first book on wattpad. It was unpublished the week before I started writing Murder On Christmas Eve.

2. Michael wasn't a character. In The Boss there was no one like Detective Michael Onah, but it's kinda hard to imagine the book without him now, right? 😂😂

3. Alex and Chioma were the love couples. I know, crazy right? Chioma was hired as a private detective to work on Alex case. She took up the post as an employee to grab some information. The marriage between Alex and Evelyn was arranged and he found out she was cheating on him, so he didn't have any problems in being attracted to Chioma just week after Evelyn's death. They even got married a year later 😂😂💔

4. A character wasn't included in this book. His name was Michael (not our Michael), he was a doctor and Alex's best friend, he and Kachi ended up getting married.

5. Nneka, Janet, Vivian, Sochimma and Martins were also new characters added.

6. What killed Evelyn in the previous book was Chloroform.

7. There wasn't supposed to be any spark between Michael and Chioma. He was supposed to be that annoying person we all have at work, but after the first chapter, I decided that he deserved more than that.

8. Chioma's first word to Alex when they met was

"You He-goat from outer space!"

She said that because Alex had splashed dirty water over her clothes on her way to work.

9. The first book was taken down because of the review it got from a writer, even though it was kinda harsh, it was the truth and it helped me write a better one. So, thank you @writerwhosenameIwon'tmention
That's a rather long name isn't it?

10. Alex was the murderer I had planned for the book and you might ask why, here is it.

Alex's firm though was seen as a really big one was going down really fast and his marriage to Evelyn, whose father was a business tycoon, was supposed to be the redeemer to his firm. But Evelyn wasn't faithful, (Evelyn was never faithful in the three storylines brought up, the whore! 😂😂) and cheated on him many times. He didn't care about it, till she fell in love with one of her lovers and wanted to call off the engagement with Alex. He didn't like that at all and ended up killing her while they were in a hot argument. (<<< that's it.)

But just as I was about to start writing this, I realised with this new storyline, everything would change. I couldn't make Alex the murderer, so I went back to Angela and made a new beginning.

11. In both books Funmi was the one who found Evelyn dead.

12. Sometime I speak through my characters, but well, who doesn't? 😁

😂😂 OK, that's it, where you expecting any of that?