⋆𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒⋆

Welcome to...

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝Well. It looks like we're going to be stuck together for a while.❞

❝Fantastic.❞

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

The time vortex was something Y/N would never get used to the feeling of. Travelling through time felt really weird. It didn't matter what method of travel she used, whether it be with a suitcase or holding onto her best friends hand, it always felt weird. The vortex crushed her ribs everytime, leaving her gasping for breath when she arrived at the destination. The pain was worse when she traveled unexpectedly.

And the pain was there now, as she fell down from the sky- the vortex- and landed in a heap on the floor. She groaned at the bruising feeling on her ribs and dragged herself to her feet as the wind died down and the blue flashing light faded away. She sighed softly before trying to force oxygen into her lungs as she slowly stood up straight.

She knew that something was wrong about the situation she was in, everyone seemed so... tall. She didn't know the people in front of her, not personally. However, she felt like she knew them personally. She'd been told stories about them many times, she felt like she knew these people and had been raised alongside them.

Y/N looked down at her body, the clothes that had fit perfectly moments ago were now baggy on her and she squinted slightly. Had the clothes grown?

Or had she shrunk?

She looked to her left, eyes lingering on the person she'd been travelling with. The only person she'd known for years. She'd met him in the year of 2020, mere months after the apocalypse had destroyed the world. As far as she was concerned, the two of them were the only survivors.

They'd spent years together. And he looked a lot different to how she'd seen him moments ago. Now.. he looked the same as how he did when she first met him. He wasn't a man anymore.. he was a boy.

Five looked back at Y/N, the exact same thoughts going through his mind as he saw the woman he was talking to moments ago a girl again. She looked just as frightened as she did when he met her for the first time and-

And they'd screwed up the equations. They met eachothers gazes before turning to look at the five adults standing in front of them. And there was only word to describe their situation, and they were both thinking of the same thing.

"Shit."

I hope you enjoy this story! <3 Also, Five and Y/N are 15 in this story. Well, their bodies are.