⋆𝒾 𝒷𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒⋆

Y/N's eyes peeled open, light slowly introducing itself to her senses once again. She sighed and groaned softly, feeling a pain in her forehead as the light overwhelmed her suddenly. How long had she been out-cold for? She didn't know, but the ache in her back was apparent and she only ever felt that when she'd been in the same position for a long time. She felt uncomfortable springs pressing into her back and she knew that she was laying on the burnt up and torn up mattress that Five and herself dragged around with them all the time. 

She saw a figure sitting over herself and looking down at her. Her vision was blurry still and it was hard to keep her eyes open long enough to register who it was, but she knew it was Five. He was the only person in her new world and therefore it couldn't possibly be anyone else. She felt something warm and soft in her hand and she looked to her side. As her vision came back into focus, she realised that Five's hand was intertwined in hers, she cracked a small smile at the sight.

"Y/N?" Five asked softly, looking down at her with worry. "How do you feel?" He asked her and Y/N paused for a moment.

"Like I've been asleep for about seven years." She said, trying her best to make a small joke- but it was hard because she really did feel like she'd been asleep for seven years. She heard Five chuckle softly as he moved a piece of her hair from her face, she smiled at the gesture.

"Well, I don't think you've been sleeping for seven years. Just a few hours." He told her and sat back a little, relaxing as if he'd been sat on edge for the past few hours. "You know, at one point, I thought you might be dead." He said, trying to laugh as if it was a joke. But there was an obvious sadness in his voice and Y/N knew he wasn't joking about it.

"I'm not, obviously." She told him, smiling a little and looking up at him, "You're not getting away from me that easily." She teased before trying to sit up, immediately regretting it. Her head soared in pain and she laid back down.

Five immediately put his hands on her shoulders and looked at her with worry, "Shit. Does your head hurt?" He asked nervously and she answered him with a nod. "Okay, we can just sit here for a while, yeah?" He suggested, but Y/N knew that it was exactly what was going to happen whether Y/N wanted it to or not. She looked up and around, squinting a little.

"Where's Delores?" She asked as she realised that the plastic mannequin Five was in love with, was nowhere to be seen. Five sighed and pointed over at a spot near the ocean where Delores was sitting. Y/N looked back at Five and squinted, confused. Five was normally always with Delores and so, him not being with her seemed strange.

"Things are strained between us right now..." Five said and Y/N looked at him, urging him to continue. She was confused as to how things could only then becoming strange, when she'd been a doll for her entire existence. "It's just... things are starting to get boring. We're losing that fire we had between us." 

Y/N nodded a little, her headache stopping her from moving her head too much. She was slightly confused, still, but she was more or less used to Five talking about Delores as if she was a real person. She'd been dealing with it everyday for the past few years, things start to grow on you after that amount of time.

"I don't want to break up with her because we have to travel together and I don't want it to be awkward." Five finished with a sigh. He paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts before looking back down at Y/N. "What do you think I should do?" 

Y/N could have laughed at the fact that he was asking her for relationship advice-- for a doll. Y/N wasn't the best at relationships anyway and the fact that this was advice over a doll, well, she wasn't sure she was the right person to ask. Then again, she didn't think there was anyone who'd be able to give reasonable advice for that sort of thing.

Not to mention the burning jealously that Y/N felt every time Five was giving Delores attention. No, she definitely wasn't the person to be asking. In fact, she didn't want to continue the conversation at all. 

She dragged herself to her feet, wobbling slightly as she felt the pain in her head return. Five looked at her in alarm as he jumped to his feet. "What are you doing?" He asked, watching her walk back over to the body of water.

"Trying this 'Moses' shit again." She told him, just wanting to get away from the conversation about his relationship with a goddamn plastic doll. She stood at the edge of the water and put her hand out, feeling her legs shake slightly. She was still weak.

Five put his hand on her shoulder, "No! Y/N, sit down you're not well enough to do this again!" He told her, being slightly too demanding for Y/N's liking.

"I can do it." She told him bluntly and shrugged his hand off. Y/N was easily irritable at the best of times, but now her head was hurting like hell.

"No you can't! Sit down, right now!" Five told her again.

"Stop telling me what to do, Five! You always do it, I can't stand it." She told him as she began to focus on the water again, forcing the molecules apart.

"Y/N! Don't do this!" Five shouted and went to put his hand on her shoulder again. Y/N snapped.

She turned sharply towards him, dragging the water straight at him! The ball of water engulfed him quickly and sent him flying backwards! The water, and Five, hit the ground quickly. The water flattened out and started to sink back into the sand. Five lay there on the ground, coughing and gasping for air.

Y/N looked at him, guilt suddenly washing over her. "Sorry..." She whispered as she watched Five hack water up from his lungs. She had to get out of there..

Y/N did the first thing that came to mind. She turned around and ran.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!