3. Alex

HEY LUVS THE PIC UP THERE IS ALEX
, I know there are 4 guys but choose whomever you wanna imagine as Alex :)

ENJOY

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Alex's pov :
The cool night air feels perfect as I sip my beer on top of the old water tower, overlooking the woods. Technically, it's outside of pack borders, but it really is the best place to get away from it all - the politics, the pack, business, the pressure.
I glance to my right and see Dominic has already finished off four beers, and he's starting on his fifth.
Damn, I need to catch up.

" since when did you become such a lightweight? "  dom asks teasingly

" you know, all that beer is giving you beer belly. Maybe that's why you are still inmated,"  I shoot back, nudging him in the ribs. 

" your destined mate took one look at that gut and went running for the hills."

" it's called a dad bod, alex .they're totally in.
She-wolves love them, " he responds, grinning

Dom has been my best friend since we were pups, but as much as I enjoy teasing him, I can't help but think that I'm holding him back.

" you know you're free to go look for your mate whenever you want. I can hold down the fort just fine on my own, "i say in a series tone.
" don't stick around on my account. "

" alex, we've been over this, and my answer is still the same. I'm not going anywhere. "

" look men, I know that I've been in a bad place for a while, but I promise that I'm okay now, "   I say, trying to sound convincing.

" the grieving period has passed. It's been six months since Olivia. . . . Since she. . . ."
My voice trials off as my throat goes dry.

Just saying her name aloud makes me feel like someone dropped a load of silver bricks on my heart.
" really I'm fine , "   I say, turning and wiping away the tears welling up in my eyes.

" real convincing, "   Dominic says, sighing as he puts his hands on my shoulder.

" Alex, you lost your destined mate. It was sudden, and you didn't even get to say goodbye. You don't just bounce back from that , and that's okay. It's not a fucking race."

I know he is right. Olivia's death has created a hole in me. It's like my every core has been ripped from my body, and now I have a dark void that can't be filled.
No amount of healing can close up a gaping wound like that.
" look dom, I appreciate that you're trying to be here for me, but if it's at the expense of your own- "

KA-BLAA-AAAAM!

I spill my bear all over my self as a massive explosion rocks the already rickety water tower .
A pillar of black smoke billows out of the forest in the distance as the embers of a tint of the sky red.
I turn to dom.he looks just as shocked as me.
"im going, "   I say suddenly.
Maybe it's the beer, or maybe it's all this talk about Olivia, but for some reason, I felt like I need to do this.

" alex, are you crazy? That's way outside of pack borders. I can't allow you to do that, "
He says grabbing my arm .
"you can't allow me? "   I ask in a tone that reminds him exactly who give the order around here.
Dom growls in submission. " shit, why do I even try? Alright, if you're going to insist on being an idiot, I'm going with you. "

" no go, get backup and bring squadron of warriors. Someone needs to alert the pack."

Dom growls again and leaps over the railing, hanging from the side of the tower. " fine, just don't do anything stupid, " he days, before disappearing into the treetops.