8. New Beginning

It's been 4 months since I joined the Royal pack. A lot has happened.

Riley is 2 months pregnant, haven't seen dom leave her side at all.

I have less panic attacks.

Alex and i hang out every day, I walk through the forest and I always end up finding a beautiful place and once I get home I tell alex to go there together, and sometimes I go to the city on my bike and I buy clothes and things.

I take care of riley most of the time, after all I'm her sister like Best Friend.

I'm a strong warrior, I still joined the training but alex always stops it after a few minutes.
He has been protective ever since he found me in the woods trying to breath.

I asked him, why did he follow me.
He said he had a feeling something is happening to me and he didn't saw me in the pack, and he followed me in the woods.

I feel much better, I dont think I would be happier if I was in the crescent moon pack, my sister, the luna giving me orders, imagining that makes me sick to my stomach. And for the mate thingy, I feel full and happier and I have never thought about Xavier.

We are preparing for riley and dom's marriage
I wanted the weeding to be perfect for riley.

I was helping her with her wedding dress, and others with her hair and makeup.

We don't want to make her tired after all she is a pregnant she-wolf.

I didn't had anything to wear to my best friends wedding but alex said he would send a dress to my room and then I can wear it.

After preparing Riley, she looked gorgeous, I felt so emotional but I didn't want to cry next to her, I'm very happy for her, she found her mate months ago, she got pregnant though they were expecting. And now the perfect wedding day.

I went to my bedroom to get ready, I stepped into my room and I saw the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

THIS IS HER DRESS.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I gasped when I saw it, it's so beautiful.
I went to the shower, I came out brushed my teeth blow dried my hair, and I shaped it like a low bon I put some decorats on it.
Then I put the dress on me, the size was perfect, it's as though it is only made for my body.

I went out of the room. Then I checked on Riley, she was surprised by my dress just like me.

I went outside to see the perfect wedding all the things are set up the decorations and everything.

I saw alex wearing black suit, he looked perfect, he is perfect. Wait what am I thinking, am I falling for him.

Steve comes up to me.

" you look beautiful, Katherine. Everyone's eyes are on you. " he said laughing a bit.

I smiled then I saw alex staring at me, people were talking to him but he was just looking at me, I blushed a bit. Then I saw dom snapping him stopping him from staring at me.

Goddess he looked nervous as hell.

After the wedding everyone was enjoying the day.

Alex comes up to me.

" I didn't thought the dress would be so perfect on you, you look beautiful. " he says, smiling.

" ah yes I was gonna thank you, you are good at selecting dresses. "

" oh no, believe me I'm not, I asked a friend he works in a shop full of those kinda dresses, I described you to him then he said he found the perfect one. "

" he is very good at his job." he described me, I wonder how. Smiling at the thought.

Then we talked and the day ended, Riley and Dom thanked me.

Everything is going great, my life, Riley 's life.