CH 1: DM

ty_lee
•follow•

jennierubyjane:
you told me we were meeting today but
what happened?!

In the last minute you texted me that we should cancel?! The f!

I waited for you earlier I hate you!

ty_lee:
Didn't I told you we have a surprise meeting earlier?

Hey, sorry

Its my fault I hope you understand

jennierubyjane:
sorry again?

You promised Taeyong you promised me!

I'm mad

ty_lee:
I'm sorry Jen

It's my fault I know

I'll call you, please answer I'll explain
everything is that okay?

jennierubyjane:
Tsk fine i'll answer

•••••
taetae❤️ is calling....
answer | decline

[ Jennie (bold)
Taeyong (italicize) ]

"Hello?"

"Hey Jen..."

"So what now?"

"Look...I'm really sorry"

"Tsk you're apologizing now when our supposed to be date just got cancelled a minute before our date supposed to begin? Really Taeyong?"

"..." he just bite his lower lip hearing Jennie's angry voice as he felt guilty because of the surprise event that his group's need to attend to.

"Now you're not talking, you're guilty aren't you? Fine you said you'll explain I'll listen to your freakin explanation"

"Thank you Jen..I'll explain everything"

"You better be! Because you just cancelled our supposed to be date earlier!"

"I was supposed to leave already for our date earlier when our manager arrived in our dorm, he said that we'll attend this surprise event that the entertainment were accepted. I was opposed to it because I wanted to see you but our manager said I can meet you after the event or after we perform, I said that no I'll meet you but the manager said I needed to be there because I'm the leader of our group and I shouldn't be absent, As long as I wanted to be with you today...I can't even though I fought, I'm really sorry jen"

Jennie bit her lower lip before she speak because of the visible sadness and regret as she hear Taeyong's explanation. "Y-You shouldn't be sad Tae, We can meet up again right? I mean for making up in each other"

"You're not mad anymore?"

"Of course I'm a little mad because we didn't had our date earlier, but hearing your explanation I'm not that mad on you though I missed you and today is supposedly our meet up but I guess we can make up next time for today's date cancellation right?"

"Of course we will, and I'll be the one who will do it for you"

"Hmm sounds fun *chuckle* I miss you Taeyong...it's been months since we haven't seen each other"

"Yeah I miss you more sweetheart, I'll make it up to you soon alright?"

"You better be! Anyway I need to go now the girls wants to have some movie time got to go I love you"

"I love you more, enjoy!"

"I will! You should sleep now, goodnight"

"*Chuckle* I will princess, goodnight also"

The two ended the call as they smile and look at their each other's phone wallpaper and that is their picture together, thinking how do they meet each other to make up for their date's cancellation when the fans were always there and watching their moves