CH 4: CALL

taetae❤️ is asking for video call....
answer | decline

[ Jennie (bold)
Taeyong (italicize) ]

"What?!" Jennie said as she put her phone in the study table and her lips were frowning.

(Hey Sweetheart, why sound mad?) Taeyong ask as he look at the frowning Jennie in front of his phone.

"Psh Taeyong what're you talking about?! I'm not mad of course" Jennie said as she glare at Taeyong who's in the phone right now.

(You sounds mad baby what made you mad?) Taeyong ask with worry tone.

"Nothing! And for your information I'm not mad okay?!" Jennie answered and her forehead is now creased that made Taeyong chuckled a bit.

(You're so cute really baby) Taeyong said with a smile that made Jennie blushed a bit but she glare at him.

(Hey baby uh are you jealous about what I talked earlier?)

"What? No! Why will I be jealous? Tsk" Jennie answered and she looked away on her phone.

(You don't need to be jealous because you're the one that I love alright?) Taeyong said with a smile

Jennie didn't answered his words because she is now blushing more and her heart is now beating fast.

(Hey love are you alright? Look at me please I wanna see your chubby cheeks) Taeyong said and Jennie looked at him.

(You're blushing! So cute hahahaha)

"N-No I'm not! Grr Taeyong!" Jennie said as she saw Taeyong is now laughing at her.

(Anyway you don't need to be jealous about that girl because you are the one that I love okay? Only you, I love you) Taeyong said at her and smile, Jennie smiled back at him.

"Pfft I know that, It just pissed me when I ou said she's good. well I love you too" Jennie answered with a smile.

(I said she's good because I don't want to answer your question if she is beautiful because, you're the one who is beautiful not her) Taeyong answered seriously that made Jennie blush again.

"Aish Taeyong! Stop with that flowery words of yours!" Jennie said with irritation and with that Taeyong laughed again.

(I'm not making flowery words, It's the truth love! Anyway you have your yoga today right? Better get ready or you'll be late)

"Oh shocks! I almost forgot, I'll talk to you later alright? Jisoo unnie will be mad at me if I'll be late waa" and she stands from the chair.

(Good luck and enjoy love, I'll go to the practice room today)

"Really, You'll practice again? I'll prepare my shirt first and I'll deliver my baked macaroons for you later alright? good luck to you as well" Jennie said with a smile and made a flying kiss at Taeyong.

(Really you'll bake later? Alright I'm so excited for the macaroons, By the way Jisung also wants them and he begs to get a baked macaroons from you hahahaha) Taeyong said and get her flying kiss that made Jennie chuckled.

"Jisung wants some macaroons also? Alright I'll give him some as well, oops gotta go love I need to prepare my things now for my yoga class, you should head to your practice now"

(I will, and I'll wait for the macaroons later alright? Since it's been a while since you baked me a macaroons I love you!)

"Yes, I will Mister Lee Pfft hahahaha good luck to your practice and please no Injuries alright? I love you too"

(Noted Miss Kim future Mrs Lee I love you more)

Jennie is about to speak with her blushing face when Taeyong ended the call with a smile.

"Aish! That guy really hahahaha" Jennie said while smiling and heading to the restroom to take a bath.

"That sweet girl never really fail to amaze me" Taeyong said as he head out of his room.