Chapter 4

-Y/N POV-

"I wouldn't mind skipping dinner if I could have you as my snack" My eyes widen. All the boys turned their heads towards Jungkook. His face was inflamed and his mouth slightly opened. '' T-that was a joke" he said trying to find an excuse.

"Sorry for Jungkook hes just now coming off his heat" Namjoon said as he nervously smiled and chuckled. I started busting out laughing.

"You guys have nothing to worry about haha, you all are snacks too" I said as I smirked. "Now lets order pizza" The boys quickly nod and continue to stand there looking lost. " You guys know you can make yourselves at home right" There eyes widen

"right" Namjoon stated as all the boys sat down and got comfortable. I pulled out my phone and ordered plenty of pizza for eight growing men.  

-Hobi's POV-

I sat on the couch watching Jungkook and Tae argue over the remote. My eyes wandered off to our new owner. His phone lit up his sculpted face and his brows furrowed in thought. Hes so handsome, I have no idea how were gonna handle our heat with him around. I didn't realize I was staring to long and Y/N attention was now on me. I quickly look to my lap and scold myself for daydreaming. Suddenly the spot on the couch next to me dips and I can feel the warmth of someone else. I look up to a smiling Y/N>

"Yo boys pick something you both wanna watch" he said towards Jungkook and Tae. Both the boys looked up and pouted. They eventually decided on anime and we all decided to have a movie night. We were about to push play when the pizza arrived and Y/N got up and left to pay. Yoongi who had been quiet all night decided to speak.

" Ok, can we all address how fucking hot our new owner is?"

"Language!" Jin spat. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "but I do agree our owner is almost as good looking as me"

"pfft, hyung hes way better looking than you" Tae giggled, and Jin sent a glare his way.

"I would mark him if I had the chance" Jungkook whispered as he bite his lip.

"Whoa, Jungkook calm down there bud" Namjoon snickered

"Oh let him be, our owners hot! what about you Hobi?" Jimin asked

"Um well.... *nervous laugh* I  only have dirty thoughts about our owner haha" I stated shyly. I looked up to the guys and they were all pale and looking at something behind me. "Whats wrong guys?" I turn around  to see Y/N with his eyebrow slightly raised. "Oh...How long have you been there?"

"Since Jimin asked you what you thought of me" He said as his eyes looked me up and down. I felt my face get hot and i nervously giggle. He licked his lip and looked away. " Ok Pizzas here and lets turn off the lights and get this anime started!" He shouted with an innocent smile on his face. I felt a sign leave me, Im so happy he didn't push the conversation. The lights went out and the anime started. Then I felt a dip in the couch and realized Y/N sat next to me. He was side eyeing me with a devilish smirk on his face. What was he up to?