Stage 4: The Sapotis

Ladybug, Cat Noir, and their new ally, Rena Rogue, were surrounded by the mischievous Sapotis' clones.

Rena Rogue: We're surrounded!

Ladybug: We're retreating!

The three heroes made a run for it, jumping onto the roof of a building, but the clones were climbing up and closing in.

Cat Noir: There must be thousands of them!

Ladybug: Lucky Charm! 

Ladybug used her power and created a unicycle.

Cat Noir: An unicycle?

Ladybug looked aroud, spotting anything useful, then came up with a plan.

Cat Noir: Whenever you're ready, Milady!

The three jumped down and set the plan in motion. She uses her yo-yo on a garbage bin then grabs a traffic cone from one of the Sapotis.

Rena Rogue: Rakes? Unicycle wheel? Traffic cone? Tape? Trash can! Do you always make it this complicated when you're saving Paris?

Ladybug: Trust me, Rena Rouge. 

Cat Noir lowers his extended staff to create a beam so they can cross over to another building

Ladybug: Here we go!

One of the Sapoti clones is about to follow them, but Cat Noir pulls his staff away from it. The other clones catch it from falling as the heroes push the garbage bin to another location to carry out Ladybug's plan.

More of Sapotis' clones were causing havoc at Hotel de Ville. Some drawing on a portrait of Mayor Bourgeois with a black permanent marker while others are posing for a picture in front of a bust sculpture.

Ladybug: Hear ye, hear ye! Sapoti-Land, the amusement park of the future, is about to open! Mischief of all types are permitted in Sapoti-land! All-you-can-eat desserts! Fountains of orange juice! Big-kid movies and video games!

On the roof, Rena Rogue tapes the unicycle and rakes together.

Cat Noir: All right, Rena Rouge! Time to use your power!

Rena: *takes out her flute* I've never tried it. I hope it works.

Cat Noir: Just think of the illusion you want to create. Stay focused!

Rena Rogue blows into her flute and forms a ball of energy at the far end of it.

Rena Rogue: Mirage!

She throws the ball of energy and creates an illusion of an amusement park. The Sapoti clones all charge toward it. However, her necklace was flashing after using her power.

Cat Noir: Yeah. But it's okay if I see who you are. I can keep a secret.

Rena Rouge: Naughty kitty. You know very well that our identities must remain secret.

Cat Noir: Good job. You're a fast learner.

Rena Rogue:  If you need any superhero tips, you know where to come.

Cat Noir: Mm-hmm.

Ladybug: Follow me, and I'll take you to Sapoti-Land! Where there's no bedtime! Where everything goes!

Sapotis: Sapoti-Land!

After the rickshaw bumps into two buildings, Ladybug jumps forward into the narrow alley between them. The clones all jump past the rickshaw and continue to run into the alley.

Ladybug: Phase two, Cat Noir! Now! 

Cat Noir places his staff into the unicycle to form an axle.

Ladybug: Step right up! Step right up! The Sapotis get in for free!

Cat Noir: All the Sapotis are in the alley! Phase three!

Rena Rogue: Is this really gonna work?

Cat Noir: Oh, don't worry. Sometimes it's even more absurd than this! *places the unicycle in the alley* Your turn, Ladybug!

Ladybug jumps up to use her yo-yo to start the wheel of the unicycle spinning. The rakes on each side knock all the hats off the clones as they run underneath, and Rena Rouge and Cat Noir catch them in the garbage bin. Shortly the illusion disappears and all the clones are surprised to see that "Sapoti-Land" is gone.

Rena Rogue: We've got all the hats, Ladybug!

Cat Noir: Cataclysm!

He disintegrates the garbage bin with the hats. Ladybug jumps up and kicks the garbage bin into black dust, destroying it along with all the hats. The Sapotis clones all disappear, leaving two remaining. The two Sapotis turn back into Ella and Etta.

Ella and Etta: Huh?

The akuma appears out of the dust.

Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! *captures the akuma and purifies it* Gotcha! *releases the now purified akuma* Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!

The Miraculous Wave fixes all the damage caused.

Ladybug/Cat Noir/Rena Rogue: Pound i-

Beofre the three could do a 3-way fist-bump, a surge of blue energy knocked out all the power.

Cat Noir: What just happened?

Ladybug: Don't know... Maybe a power outage.

Rena Rogue: Looks like it.