Stage 18: Final Battle

Robotnik's hovercraft slowly, ominously emerges through the portal before it closes, towering over Sonic. Several people quickly realize the danger and run to get off the street. Ladybug and Cat Noir couldn't do anything as their Miraculous were about to power down, so left and came back later in their civilian clothing. Roger, Maddie, Sabrina, and the customer appear at the scene.

Dr. Robotnik: *laughing, lifting his goggles* You're an astonishing little creature.

Sonic's eyes briefly open. Roger discovers and grabs the ring pouch.

Dr. Robotnik: It'll be fun to take you back to the lab for a litany of invasive exploratory procedures. Any last words?

Sonic: *lightly lifting his head* Guac... I like that word...

Sonic slumps back down. A portal is opened up behind the doctor, revealing Roger, who carefully jumps onto the back of the machine.

Dr. Robotnik: *unaware of Roger* I don't have to tell you how many scientific breakthroughs have been made possible by animal testing. You're being very selfish.

Roger: Going my way?

Dr. Robotnik: What the...

The cop punches his adversary in the face again, knocking the goggles of his head. They have a brief scuffle until Robotnik grabs Roger's arms.

Dr. Robotnik: Who the hell do you think you are?!

Roger breaks free, dishes out another hit and pins the doctor down to the dashboard.

Roger: *embracing his inner hero* I'm Robo Donut, you son of a...

But Robotnik fights back. He knocks out him and tilts his vehicle, causing the lieutenant to fall of it.

Dr. Robotnik: *putting his goggles back on his forehead* Auto pilot, adjust.

The hovercraft recalibrates itself. Maddie rushes to her husband, who groans as he gets back up.

Dr. Robotnik: Why?! Why would you throw your life away for this... thing?! That's why I don't have friends. Next thing you know, you're somebody's best man, they wanna have the wedding outta town, like nobody has anything better to do. Anyway, where were we? Oh, yes... You were about to die.

A shot is fired at Robotnik's ship. Officer Kennedy, holding out his gun while the enitre police force behind him.

Officer Kennedy: That's our Lieutenant you're messing with.

They were joined by Crazy Carl, holding a chainsaw.

Crazy Carl: And our Blue Devil. *lifting the active saw* Who, as everyone can see, is a very real creature, and not at all invented by me!

Kennedy lightly pushes the chainsaw away with the end of his gun, startling Carl for a bit.

Officer Kennedy: *uncomfortable* Just...

Crazy Carl: Oh!

Officer Kennedy: Just put it away, just...

Sabrina runs to her parents, but looks over to Sonic.

Sabrina: Dad?

Her parents followed his Daughter's gaze. Sonic lies still on the asphalt, he appears to be dead.

 Sonic lies still on the asphalt, he appears to be dead