Chapter 3 Finally broken

(Scarlett's POV) 

                                    I felt so much pain i knew this was no prank or joke from my father he was the only one in my family with dark humor but this was not like his others he may have sent me a dead bird or two as a birthday gift but this was no joke.I pushed myself back fully against the couch now it felt like if I try to go any further I'd be sucked into it.Soon someone came and took my fathers pale corpse from the floor dragging it make like it the person seemed to be a woman her brown hair that seemed to fade to a black was pulled into a thick ponytail.After he was fully dragged out of my line of sight blood being left behind him it moved as if trying to catch up with his lifeless body.My mother was soon brought in but by a different woman she was definitely taller than the last one, her hair was short and let down her back, she put my mother on her knees and walked to the side of her.I looked at her as the man came in to view holding a knife sharper than the one he held before in his gloved hand,he went in front of her putting the blade against her right cheek she flinched away as if she hadn't seen the knife or that he was even there for that matter.I soon realized  she was wearing a blind fold it was a velvet red one it seemed to match her very well but she wasn't to fond of the color though it made her think of thing about thing her husband or my father had done and has done all his life basically(You'll know more in later chapters).

                As if checking how sharp the knife was he cut her cheek with it not having to put much effort he made a large cut on her cheek the velvet colored blind fold matching dark red blood that rolled her cheek like bloody tears.He soon went behind her with the now bloody knife now I could fully see my mom her salty tears on her her right mixing I felt so many feelings but there was only one that showed hatred.My mothers body trembled in feel while she bit down on her lip as if to keep her self from crying out in pain soon,the man behind her spoke all he said was "Say your goodbyes Mrs.Johnnson to Scarlett." i felt sick how did he know my name or even my mothers he didn't take her blind fold which made me feel calm almost she was already in pain as I could see i didn't think I could take having to look into her pain filled eyes.He grabbed her chin and directed her so that she could look straight at the camera even though i couldn't see her face fully i could see her pain.In a trembling voice she spoke"Scarlett i love you,your sister, and father more than anything. Scarlett for all the times me and your father told you we where disappointed in you I only told you that because I you could do better an you did I'd give anything just to see you beautiful face one more time.You know you've taken so many of your fathers traits,but there was one i knew you wouldn't take to his violence you where and will always be me and your fathers baby girl even if we're gone. I've made so many mistakes in this world and so has your father but you and your sister will never be one of them you are one other only good thing I have left of this earth as well as your sister I love you and i will always be with you."