Violet part2

(Scarlett POV)

                                          As Violet held onto my shoulders to make me look at her I felt the pain I had finally been able to push away came all back but worse pain pile on top of more pain hit me all at once. Tears of pure agony fell from my eyes as if they were being trapped by my pride and...I broke I forced Violet into a tight embrace I held her close and cried I didn't know what to do she returned the hug with a not-so-tight embrace. We sat there for what seemed like hours before she spoke "So you heard about them passing too."Heard I watch it happened" but I knew I couldn't just say that to her face so all I said was "yes" which came out more like a sob. She rubbed my back in a comforting way soon my cries stopped but my thoughts were running like crazy as Violet tried to talk to me, but all I could get out was that we were gonna move back to my parent's house so we could help with the funeral. But I'm not sure I can handle going back but knew it was better if I went Clarity wouldn't want me to be in pain especially not now but I couldn't stop the pain.

  (Violet POV)

                        It had been years since I have seen Scarlett in such pain all I could do is hold her like a scared shattered child I didn't want to let go but I knew she wasn't one to sit in self-pity for long. And I was right she got up pushing me away from the pain and regret sitting on her face I knew she would blame herself forever she never let herself live anything down. She struggled to get up but managed to move for the stairs across the room.                 

Sorry I haven't been working on this story as much school, my other story and a lot of different projects keep coming up sorry I don't know if I'll keep writing this I need some time to focus on other things, including my other story dirty work check it out if you are interested.