Chapter 4 Violet

(Scarlett's POV

                                    After she said those word even before I could make a sound or say anything not that I intended to in the first place.The tall figure behind her soon brought the knife down upon her head as soon as the knife made contact with her forehead as if without breaking a sweat it went though her skull killing her.How could he be that strong or put so much force into it that it just goes in, feeling sick and in pain wanting to look away or run away from this wanting it all to be really a sick joke or a nightmare that was keeping me from seeing the real dream behind it.No matter how many times I told myself "I just know this is fake if I call Clarity she'll answer(Clarity is her little sister) I knows shes okay but i couldn't lie to my self not after seeing my mom's lifeless body being taken away as if it were some big rag doll she was picked up and gone.                                       What felt like hours later which could of actually been 5-10 minutes at the longest soon, the thing I dreaded the most happened my little sister was brought into the room but she looked fine almost better than when I home she did cry for hours after finding out I was moving across the country she always did worry for me.I knew she was trying to keeping a positive attitude while I was away but she walked in not putting up a fight even though she wasn't tied up,told to wear a blind fold, or gagged like are parents.She soon was seated in a different chair than the one are mother sat in, I couldn't help but cry she looked so beautiful she was wearing a dress that's top was a light sky blue that faded to a dark night blue she looked scared but happy I feel like she knew I was safe watching this. My sister and I never showed are pain to one an another not because it was a weakness but because of how close we were we didn't want to show are pain to each other it was almost seeing the other in pain made us feel pain ourselves she didn't want me to feel pain in her finally seconds but even her sunny smile couldn't stop the tears I've never really cry I've never been able to because my father its been years sense I've cried and when I did all the pain all the regret came out of me loud cries of pain left my body as I tried to get of the couch but as if my body was giving out. I fell in front of the TV my cries didn't stop the just became more chocked and hard to hear before i could look back up my sister spoke I didn't need to look at her to know she was crying to but she still looked at the camera and spoke."I know your in pain Scarlett let it all out its okay, I know your not looking at me look at me I can feel all your pain right now but please don't look at me and cry or mourn please pain comes and goes just like people and I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye or have a weird sisterly day which I told you and Violet should of come home for a weekend and went on a shopping spree.But I goes its not going to happen and don't  blame yourself its no ones fault well it could partly be dads fault but I just want you to look me in the eyes."So I did."I love you with all my heart you'll always be my sister,bodyguard, and best friend,tell Violet I love her, but don't tell her your my favorite."  With out saying a word she nodded her head and the man before came out from behind the camera but now i could see his face he had short black hair,pale skin,dark brown eyes with almost pitch black centers with a beauty mark under one.He walked behind Clarity and almost as if he were hesitant about his decision but he didn't stop his movements he just slowed down.He put the knife up to her throat as if asking he lightly pushed it up against her neck she pushed her head down.As if the world itself stopped he slit he throat I watched as her eyes twitch before closing, the blood fell from her neck draining onto the once beautiful blue dress. I felt sick,angry confused,and dazed why,why can't I be happy I moved to get away from all the pain,disappointment,and fear i carried for years.Before I could stop the loud sobs from coming out it was to late I was now a big mess on the floor my messy but straight hair was now even messier than before tangled and wild it looked worse than a messy birds nest that's all i could say about it.I was a mess laying on the floor in front of the TV I didn't want to look up I knew if I did I'd see her sitting there and him standing behind her.I used all my strength to stop crying my lungs out and take that disgusting VHS out of my DVD player.After getting it out i just laid there in pain with the VHS in my arms up against my heart it was warm from just being played in the DVD player.

                     (Still Scarlett's POV)

                                   About ten minutes went by I hid the VHS tape under the ones from my sister I couldn't look at it knowing what it shows when I play it.Soon my crying came to a stop I look so emotionless not that I showed emotion in the first place.I heard a urgent knock at the door before I could even move an inch from where I was I heard someone start to unlock my door in that moment I knew it was Violet.She was like a sister to me we grew up together  her father was sick and didn't have enough money to get treatment or medicine to help and pay to feed him and his daughter. She was about five when my father let them live with us he worked for him and he helped him get treatment and give his daughter a life she deserved he agree and ever since we where sisters and friend she helped me move out here and showed me around apparently that was her mothers home town and she knew people who could help us so we could feel at home after moving.Once she got in the house she was frantic when she looked at me she looked concerned and devastated all .she said was" You know what happened don't you."

(sorry for the long wait school has started and I'm trying to attend to school,classwork etc while making this story hopefully i can get chapter five out sooner.Thank you for your patience.<3<3)