You did your best// Semi Eita x reader

*This Contains Spoilers For Season 3 And Some Of  Season 4*

Before The Match

I run through the crowded hallways, my Karasuno High School jacket flowing behind me. I only had a couple minutes to find my boyfriend of three years because I had to get back to my team. 

I finally get to the Shiratorizawa changing room and knock on the door. 

"I'll get it!" I hear a very excited voice say from inside.

The door opens to reveal Tendou Satori.

"Hey Satori," I say smiling. "How are you guys? Are you nervous? Is Eita in there? Are you guys ready?" 

"Woah slow down there Mrs. SemiSemi!" Satori exclaims using that stupid nickname for me. "Your husband is just in here and-" he gasps dramatically. "Mrs. SemiSemi we already know of your betrayal, but did you have to make it even more obvious." He says now circling me like a shark.

"Alright that's enough Tendou," Eita says coming out of the locker room. He gives me a quick smile before leading me away to a little private alcove. 

I smile at him, "Are you ready?"

He grins at me and mutters, "As long as you are quietly cheering me on?"

"Always," I reply before giving him a deep kiss. 

 We stay like that for  little while before I realize I have to get back.

"I have to go baby," I say while pressing our foreheads. "I'm on the bench with the coaches today." (So you are a manager along with Kiyoko in your 3rd year you and her trade places with who sits with the coaches and stuff) I give Eita one last kiss before turning and running off.

~After The Game~

The ball had fallen.

Karasuno had won.

Shiratorizawa had lost. 

So why am I upset?

After Karasuno had changed and they were getting on the bus, I quickly ran over to the Shiratorizawa team not caring if my team saw or not. 

"Eita," I yell.

The team turns around and the moment Eita saw me and ran over and engulfed me in a hug. I feel my shoulder getting wet, and I slowly start stroking his hair. 

"You did so good, baby," I whisper. " You did so so so good. You all did a great job and you tried your best. I am so so proud of you sweetheart." I cup his cheeks gently to make him look at me. I gently kiss him. "I gotta head back on the bus, but I'll come to your house tonight, kay'?" I say after pulling away. 

"Alright, I love you." He says smiling gently.

I smile as well. "I love you too."

I run back to the bus and surprisingly the only people who saw that were Yachi and Kiyoko seeing as Takeda and Ukai were talking and everyone else was passed out. They just looked at me and smiled gently. (I had to write this for the bonus sorry it kinda ruined the moment)

~Bonus~

I was walking into the gym at Shiratorizawa ready to watch Eita play in a practice match when I see Tsukishima and Hinata there. I try to turn around to avoid interaction, but the universe is against me in this moment. 

"Ayy! Mrs. SemiSemi is here to cheer on her lovely husband," Satori yells successfully attracting all the attention in the gym. "Oh and what is that on your neck. Are we going to get mini SemiSemis and Y/ns around here soon." 

At this point I am as red as Satori's hair and Eita has a nosebleed because he got hit in the face by a ball.

"SATORI!!!!!!!"

~Extra Bonus~

~Back at Karasuno~

"Hey Y/n-chan what did Tendou-san mean back at training camp about little SemiSemis and Y/ns  running around," Hinata asks me in the middle of practice. 

Everything stops.

Suga is crying.

Daichi is staring at the ground.

Yachi is confused.

Kiyoko is shaking her head because we already had this conversation.

Asahi is staring at my stomach along with Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Kazuhito.

Nishinoya and Tanaka are screaming about who could possibly have the balls to get their precious manager pregnant.

Kageyama and Guchi (as my friend calls him) are just standing there

Tsukishima is disgusted 

Takeda and Ukai are already planning about letting me have Yachi and Kiyoko take over.

And me. 

"SATORI!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!"

Please give me feedback. Again I'm a first time writer so please not to much hate.

-Luna