Baby Problems //Shiratorizawa x reader!Platonic

I have been reading to many fanfics where the manager turns into a baby and the team takes care of them, so I decided to write my own. So Here you get this shitty piece of crack!!!! I'm only doing the main boys.

(3rd Person POV)

Ushijima Wakatoshi, Semi Eita, Tendou Satori, Ohira Reon, and Yamagata Hayato were all practicing together when all of a sudden Goshiki, and Shirabu came through the door with a baby. 

"Guys we already have Goshiki why do we need to have another one!" Yamagata yells when he sees the baby in their arms.

"W-w-what!?! No! This is Y/n-chan! She was helping Shirabu-san tutor me, but then there was this poof of smoke and BAM!!! Baby!!" Goshiki says using his arms to animate it all.

Just then Kawinishi, who was walking through the doors just then, said, "Guys why did you bring that demon in here."

Everyone stopped.

They slowly turned to look at Kawinishi then slowly looked at Y/n.

"Tai Tai mean," Y/n said and made grabby hands at him. 

"I am not touching that," Kawinishi says before 

Well to bad for Kawinishi because Y/n had other ideas. 

She jumped out of Shirabu's arms and, thankfully, landed on Kawinishi's face. That then proceeds to turn into chaos. Kawinishi obviously not expecting her to do that jumped up and she fell off of him. Thankfully Ushijima has really quick reflexes and was able to catch her. Unfortunately it shocked her so much she started crying. And that's when the chaos really happens.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!"

"WHAT DO WE DO?!?!"

"TAiCHI WHY???!"

"SHE JUMPED ON  MY FACE!!!"

They all go silent as they hear no more crying and they look over to see Semi slowly rocking Y/n back and forth and cooing to her softly.

How the hell is he doing that!?!? They all think watching dumb founded.

Semi, acting like nothing happened, asks, "Alright who wants to stay here and watch her while the rest of us get supplies."

Everyone immediately turns to Kawinishi.

"No! There is no way- And they're already gone," Kawinishi slowly turns around and realizes Y/n is missing. "God fucking dammit."

Hey guys sorry this was short but I took forever to get this done so I thought I would just split it up into different parts just to give you guys something!!