Baby Problems Part:2 // Shiratorizawa x reader!Platonic

Please give me ideas or requests guys cause other wise I might get writers block for a while!

~Two hours later~ 

The rest of the crew walks through the door bags in hand. Tendou holding a swan onesie.

"Oh little chibi-chan look what I go-," Tendou says before stopping abruptly with the rest of them. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE GYM!?!?"

The gym was DESTROYED. 

The net was tangled on the poles the balls were EVERYWHERE!

"Guys there's balls on the ceiling in the shape of a dick."

There was weird sticky, smelly, brown stuff on the ground.

There were pennies and jerseys thrown lazily all over the place.

Somehow the gym was on fire.

And to top it all off Taichi and Y/n were missing.

Well not for long.

"Y/N!!!! Y/N! Y/N?! Where are you?!?!" They hear Taichi yell right before he walks into the gym. "WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE GYM!?!? Oh I'm so so so so so so so dead." Taichi drops to the ground mumbling about how Ushijima and coach are going to kill him.

Reon took the chance and slowly went up to Taichi and asks softly, "Taichi what happened to the gym? And where's Y/n"

Taichi looks up alarmed, "I was watching her and I looked away for like two seconds, and when I turned back around.. s-s-she was Gone!"

The rest of them look at each other. 

"Alright," Semi says ever the responsible one. "Lets all search for her. Reon, Satori, you two continue searching the gym. Taichi, you come with me. Tell me exactly what happened and where you looked. Shirabu, Goshiki, go look around any area with colorful things. Babies are sometimes attracted to that sort of thing. Wakatoshi, Hayato, you two go look around the school. Once we find her we'll clean up the gym. Lets go."

They all split up to start searching. 

~With Reon and Tendou~ 

"Alright you check here, I'll check the locker room areas." Reon says before walking off. However not before saying, "Tendou. Don't. Touch. The fire." 

Tendou who was behind him stopped sticking a stick into the fire.

Reon went into the locker room to check and see if Y/n was in there. All of a sudden he hears giggling in the corner. Reon goes over to the corner to check it out, and to his relief he finds Y/n! Slowly, as to not spook her her walks toward her. 

"Reon-kun! Have you found Y/n yet!" Tendou yells  his footsteps slowly getting closer to the closet. 

Reon jumps but turns to face Tendou when he gets to the doorway. He gives Tendou a deadpanned look and says sarcastically, "Do you not see the baby in front of me?"

Tendou looks behind him puzzled, "What do you mean? There's no baby there."

Reon suddenly panicked turned around and sure enough Y/n was no longer there. Reon starts walking all around the room checking under everything and anything to try and find this baby. Tendou, now realizing that Y/n most likely escaped, starts looking around as well.

At some point they than realize they should check the gym. And maybe clean it up 

It didn't go well