Chapter 1

{3rd persons POV}
"Rylie, wake up!" Tessa desperately tried to wake her sister up "No fuck off" Rylie mumbled and and rolled over back into her pile of pillows. "Looks like I need to go too plan B...." Tessa said to herself with an evil look on her face. "RYAN ATTACK!!!!" Tessa yelled at the top of her lungs and jumped onto the sleeping girl, while her brother Ryan came rushing in with their cat and jumped on the still unconscious girl. "BELLA USE SCRATCH!!" Ryan placed the small vicious feline on Rylie's head and all of a sudden- "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU TWO WILL NEED MORE THAN MUM'S PROTECTION TO KEEP SAFE!!!" Rylie shot straight up preparing to strangle her younger siblings but was stopped bye a ball of fluff that was clinging to her shirt and digging its claws in. "Oowww, ow ow ow ow, let me go Bella!" Rylie started whining and trying to pull the small cat off of her chest. "Sis you better get ready cause we need to go to something called school!" Tessa chirped up ushering her brother out of the door before Rylie can get up to brutally strangle them. "Tch, fine" Rylie got up and went straight to the bathroom to take a nice cold shower (colder than Tsukki's tiny heart)

~time skip brought to you by my lack of brain cells~

"Ryan hurry up and eat, you'll be late for school!" Their Mother said in a slightly annoyed tone, while she patched up Rylie's face from what happened when she woke up. "Ok now you three get your asses to school before I kill you~" Their mother said jokingly while she ushered her three children out of the house. "Remember to pick you're brother up from school this afternoon!" Their mother called out after them.
"AND REMEMBER NO. BOYS. ALLOWED!!!!!" Their mother shrieked while the three embarrassed children run down the street to get away from their embarrassing mother.

{Rylies POV}
"Tessa can you believe we're actually in Tokyo!" Ryan said bouncing up and down in excitement. "Omg me either like I'm so glad Dad got changed into a different team like omg!!!" Tessa started jumping up and down in excitement as well, so both Ryan and Tessa we're like jumping beans. "Can both of you just please be quiet I have a headache already just from you two talking." I put my headphones in and started blasting music to shut out my siblings voices.

~another time skip brought to you by kittykat6934's strange addictions~

"Ok bye Ryan, have fun at school and if you get into any trouble just call and I'll be here quicker than Tessa can receive a ball ok" I said to Ryan reassuring him seeing as he was nervous about his first day. "Thanks Rylie, I love you" Ryan thanked me and gave me a hug, me being the loving big sister hugged him back. "I love you too Ryan" "ayyyy what about meeee!" Tessa whined feeling left out. "I love you too Tessa!" Ryan said almost tackling Tessa with a hug". "Awww I love you too lil bro" Tessa hugged him back trying not to fall over. "Ok now get you're ass to class lil mr" Tessa said and Ryan ran off into his school waving back to me and Tessa. "Ok now let's get to school quickly!" Tessa said grabbing onto my wrist and running with me in tow.

{Kuroo's POV}
"Kenma you gotta be careful and watch your surroundings more, or your gonna run into another pole!" I fussed knowing that Kenma will just ignore me. "Mhm" Kenma responded still completely concentrated on his PSP. "Tessa we aren't gonna be late so slow the fuck down already!" I heard a somewhat annoyed voice come from behind Kenma and I then- "OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT! I'M SOOOO SO SO SO SO SORRY" the girl with the short hair pulled back into a messy ponytail said after running straight into Kenma. "I-it's alright, you probably didn't see where you were goi-" Kenma started to say but the girl interrupted. "No it's not ok, I should have looked where I was going instead of dragging my sister in a rush!" The girl said bowing and the girl next to her just looked at us apologetically. "I'm sorry about my sister, she can get very carried away when she's excited." The girl with the long hair and headphones said and bowed.
"Well we best be off to school or we'll be late." The girl with the headphones quickly grabbed the other girl that was still apologising to Kenma and dashed off. "We should get to school aswell, and Kenma no more games till we get to school!" I said to Kenma and grabbed his game from him, then his arm and started to dash off into the same direction towards school.

○○○

Heyyyy guys so it's me here I hope ya'll enjoyed the first chapter of 'Till the end' if you guys wanna give me some feed back I'm all for it. If you guys want to contact me please just go ahead my dm's are always open.
Stay safe out there guys and remember to wear a mask and always be respectful to those around you even though they might be complete assholes to you.
Stay kind, stay safe, and remember the people you hate the most will probably die before you 👍😁👍
I love you guys!❤️❤️❤️