Chapter 3

Am I writing this during school... yes. Yes I am.
Am I writing this knowing I have 3 essays that I have not started due tomorrow... Again, yes I am, but do I care? Maybe but imma give this to you guys cause you guys deserve it. Enjoy! -Amber

{Rylie's POV}
"Now I would like to introduce myself... My name is Lyons Rylie, I am a second year and this is my loud obnoxious sister Tessa, she is a first year" I say in the most bland tone I've ever used. "So what do we call you guys?" A short male with light brown hair asks. "You guys can call me Tessa!" The annoying brat says with way to much enthusiasm for my liking. "And you guys can call Rylie, Satan- oof" I backhanded Tessa in the stomach to shut her up. "You lot can just call me Rylie, and whatever Tessa says about me is mostly true and that 'nickname' she just said will give you a one way ticket to painville" I say with a bored expression on my face and probably an evil glint in my eyes. Everybody just looked like they were about to shit themselves except for the short male who spoke before, Kozume-san and the bedheaded rooster guy. "Ahhh nice to meet you Rylie-san! I'm Yaku Morisuke, and I'm a third year" the short boy named Yaku said. "Nice to meet you Yaku-san" I said with my bored expression lightning a bit. The bedheaded rooster stepped forward and started to speak. "My names Kuroo Tetsurō, a third year that you and Tessa-Chan happened to bump into this morning" he looked down at me with what I would call a perverted smirk but that's probably his normal smirk so I'm not gonna say anything. "Nice to meet you officially Kuroo-san, and yet again I am sorry for this morning" I say with my normal expression back on my face. "That's ok Chibi-Chan" he says and pats the top of my head. At this point I'm ready to kill a bitch. My face is red and I have a visible irk mark on my forehead. "Don't call me Chibi-Chan!" He smirks yet again and says "why not? It suits you perfectly seeing that your so short and adorable~" that's it. This bitch finna die. "You motherfucking bedheaded rooster, your finna get your ass beat" I go to step forward but he still has his hand on my head keeping me an arms length away from him. "You should show more respect to your senpai's Chibi-Chan~" he says in a slightly annoyed voice and an irk mark on his forehead aswell. "I'll show respect to the people I think deserve respect like Yaku-senpai!" I yell out and then do the unthinkable.... I kicked him in the nuts. "AAAAGGGHHHHH" he yelled out toppling over in pain and curling up into a ball.
"Don't. Call. Me. Chibi-Chan." I stand over him, glaring daggers at him. "Wait Tessa! I just realised we're in the same class!" A tall and lanky boy stands up and points at her, bringing everyone's attention away from me and the bedheaded rooster that is still in a ball on the ground. "OMG YOUR RIGHT!!!" Tessa yells and starts bouncing over to the baheamoth. "Haiba Lev right?" She asks just to make sure. "Mhm! You and Rylie-senpai can just call me Lev!" He said way to excitedly and with literal sparkles in his eyes. He-HE JUST CALLED ME SENPAI WHAT THE FUCK! I can feel my face heating up a bit so I go and sit down, pulling my lunchbox out and taking my apple raspberry juice box out and throwing the rest of my lunch to Tessa. "Don't forget your lunch next time."

~Teeny tiny time skip to near the end of lunch~
{Third person's POV}
As it neared the end of lunch, it was revealed to the two girls that all the boys there were part of the boys volleyball club, AND that they didn't have a manager. "TESSA, RYLIE-SENPAI! WILL YOU TWO BE OUR TEAMS MANAGERS!!!??" Lev jumped up and asked the two girls. "I would LOVE to be the manager for you guys!!" Tessa chirpird up giving her answer, smiling brightly. Everyone was clearly glad to hear Tessa's answer, but then they all looked at Rylie, who was simply doing some homework she received in her classes before lunch. She looks up from her homework and sees everyone just staring at her waiting for an answer. "What? Did you lot ask me something because I wasn't listening at all, I was to busy concentrating on my homework". She deadpanned at the group and sweat dropped. "Lev asked if you and Tessa would like to be the managers of the volleyball team. Tessa said yes now we're waiting on your answer" Kozume said, sounding very bored but still somewhat interested in what Rylie's answer was going to be.

{Kuroo's POV}
"Oh..." She says quitely, and her face just drops. This peels my interest so I look at her closely, looking for any sign that she could be thinking of a way out of this. "I don't particularly like volleyball and anyway, I have to pick my brother up from school most afternoons and do the rest of my homework, so I'm gonna have to pass" she says with a stoic face and then all of a sudden "Rylie shut your lying ass up! You LOVE volleyball, and you have since before I was born! You've done most of your homework here already and Ryan loves volleyball as well!" Tessa-Chan yells and just looks at Chibi-Chan with an annoyed face. I decide to speak up, "Your brother is always welcome to come to our practices and practice matches whenever" I stare straight at her with an evil glare and smirk on my face. She stares straight back with pure hatred in her eyes. Tessa-Chan the grabs something from Chibi-Chan's bag and throws something at me. I catch it and I see that it's a small black MP3 player. "Rylie you won't get your MP3 player back till after you become the main manager, and you aren't allowed to quit after you get it back, or I will tell Dad" Tessa-Chan threatened, and Chibi-Chan just looked horrified at what just happens. "TESSA YOU JUST THROUGH MY MP3 PLAYER TO THAT BEDHEADED ROOSTER!!! LIKE HELL IM TRUSTING HIM WITH MY MP3 PLAYER!!!" Chibi-Chan stood straight up and yelled. "What's wrong Chibi-Chan~ don't you trust me?" I said with a devious smirk on my face, waiting for her reaction. "NO I DON'T TRUST YOU, AND DON'T CALL ME CHIBI-CHAN!!!" She shouted at me, probably getting ready to kill me but, I didn't care. "No I don't think I will" I stood up, towering over her trying to intimidate her and make her back down, then the bell rings to get to class. "Rylie-san let's go to class now" Kozume-san spoke up and dragged Chibi-chan away somehow, still playing on his PSP. "Wait my stuff-" "don't worry I packed your stuff up! Here now go before someone dies" Tessa-Chan says to Chibi-Chan, handing her bag over to her. "Remember go get your brother after school then come back here!" I yell out after their exiting figures with a wide smile on my face.
This is going to be good.

...

Haha surprise! 2 chapters in less than 24 hours! I hope you enjoyed this one, and I probably won't be updating for a few days cause turns out my English essay was due today, tomorrow at the latest, my psychology and humanities essay are also due tomorrow and I have not done shit!
Comment any feedback you have and just in general, what your favourite bit was.
Stay safe, stay kind, do what you want, do what you do and kick ass!
Byeee I love you guys!❤️❤️❤️ -Amber
1300+ words