Chapter 2

HELLO I LIVE!!!!!!
Sorry for not making any chapters for SO DAMN LONG! I've had school, and my anxiety wasn't making shit better so yeah😅
Anyway I hope you guys enjoy and sorry again for not updating in months.
Enjoy! -Amber

...

{Tessa's POV}
"Tessa ya have to be more careful!" Rylie started scolding me as we walked through the front gates of our new high school... Nekoma High!
"I know, I know, now get off my damn back!" I exclaimed already tired of her damn nagging. "Look. Tessa, I'm just tryna look out for ya in my own peculiar way, so don't 'get off my damn back' me alright! That guy you ran into coulda been a criminal master mind or something! And that tall bed head guy coulda been some kinda mafia boss!" Rylie exclaimed trying voice her strange ideas. "Ok! Ok! Settle down before people start thinking your a mad insane asylum escapest or something!" I start to chuckle at her deadpan face. "Ok, ok, I'll stop!" Rylie started to laugh like one of those damn hyenas from the Lion King with her hands clutching her stomach. "Ok, Rylie I'm gonna go to my class which is in 1-3! So if ya need me I'll be there!" I started walking backwards with my schedule in hand. "Okay, and if you need me I'll be in 2-3!" She says with a smirk on her tanned, band-aid covered face. "Aight, cya at lunch sis!" I say turning around still looking at her waving goodbye to her as I start to go to the shoe locker area. "Cya at lunch flatass!" I hear her say with a lazy look on her face while she was still smirking.

~Time skip brought to you by Bokuto's triple layered cake😏~

{Kenma's POV}
Class. Just sitting in class doing one of my favourite things to do. Playing my PSP waiting for the teacher but my mind kept wondering back to when that girl that ran into me earlier this morning, and other girl who seemed like she was ready to kill someone. My thoughts then got interrupted by my teacher walking in next to the girl that looked ready to kill someone. "Good morning class, I would like to introduce a new exchange student from Australia. Lyons-san would you like to introduce yourself." The teacher asked the girl who apparently goes by 'Lyons' or something. "Yes sensei." The girl spoke up but I could automatically tell she wanted to just go and sit down. "Hello my name is Lyons Rylie. I moved here from Bondi, NewSouth Wales, Australia, with my family." Lyons-san said in the most emotionless voice I've ever heard. She then looked at the teacher. "Lyons-san you can sit next to Kozume-san. Kozume-san please raise you hand." The teacher said and motioned towards me, and I unwillingly raise my hand. Lyons-san walks over and sits next to me while my classmates start to whisper.

{Rylie's POV}
I can feel everybody staring and whispering about me as I make my way towards my seat that just so happens to be next to the guy that my sister ran into this morning. The guy I almost assumed was a criminal mastermind. Just my luck. I sit down and the class officially starts, but I pay no attention to it cause like- who actually pays attention in class. Half way through the lesson I feel someone staring straight at me so I look at the source of it and I see the criminal master mind guy just staring at me, so if course, me being me I stare back. He eventually looks away but sheesh! If looks could kill, I'd probably be in intensive care.

~Time skip brought to you by my evil demonic cat~

{Still Rylie's POV}
I made it to lunch without wanting to kill someone! Now I just have to make my way too- "Lyons-san can I talk to you?" Shit. I turn around and see the criminal mastermind himself. "Sure." I say like the cold hearted, emotionless bitch I am. "I'm Kozume Kenma. You and your friend or sister ran into me this morning." Well shit. I thought he'd have forgotten about that but then again- probably not. "Ah yes. I remember. I am sorry for my sister's unawareness and clumsyness." I apologise yet again bowing slightly, but then all of a sudden "N-no that's ok. I was actually wondering if you and your sister would like to join my friends and I for lunch on the roof top." He asked and all of a sudden he started to try and hold in a small laugh. Probably from my face because I'm pretty sure I ended up with the surprised pikachu face. "RYLIE I DON'T HAVE MY LUNCH!" My loud and obnoxious sister comes waltzing into my class room and stops right next to me towering over me cause she's like what- 5'6.3 and I'm like 5'3.8. I just grab her by the collar of her shirt and bring her to eye level. "Tessa I swear to fucking God you need to stop forgetting your shit at home." I then let go of her and turn back towards Kozume-san. "Sorry about that Kozume-san, and yes we would like to join you and your friends for lunch, if it's not that much of a bother." I can already tell my face is back to a cold stoic expression, and so is he. "I wouldn't have invited the two of you if it was a bother, so just follow me." He says and packs up the rest of his things while I pack the rest of my things up. He starts walking towards the door with his console in hand while Tessa and I follow behind him with our bags.

{Kuroo's POV}
"I swear if he isn't here in the next 5 minutes, I'm going to look for him." I say with a reasonably annoyed tone of voice. "Kuroo just be patient!" Yaku said in a rather harsh yet somewhat motherly tone of voice. "He'll be here soon and you know it." I sigh knowing that he's right then the door to the roof opens and Kenma walks through the doors, PSP in hands with the two girls from this morning trailing behind him. "TWO PRETTY GIRLS!!!" Yamamoto jumps up and points at them with what seems like stars in his eyes. "THE GODS HAVE BLESSED US WITH TWO BEAUTIFUL GODESSES!!!" he starts running at them and jumps at them but all of a sudden he's thrown to the side and the girl with the long hair speaks up. "Not to be rude or anything but, can you shut the fuck up, your making my headache even worse and if you try and do that again then, let's just say you'll be in intensive care for a while" she says with her voice filled with venom and spite as she cracks her knuckles and looks at him with a murderous glare. "Lyons-san can you please refrain from killing any of my teammates" Kenma says in a disinterested tone of voice and sits down next to Inouka and continues to play his PSP. "I didn't say I was going to kill him Kozume-san, I said I was going to put him in intensive care" she says with a bored expression on her face. "RYLIE YOU CANT JUST THROW PEOPLE! YOU COULD END UP HURTING THEM, AND THEN BEING CHARGED WITH ASSAULT, THEN GO TO PRISON AND HAVE TO SHAVE ALL YOUR GLORIOUS HAIR OFF AND MAKE ROOT BEER IN A DAMN TOILET!" The girl with the short messy hair suddenly yells/screams at the shorter girl. "For fucks sake Tessa can you shut up! I'm not gonna go to prison, I'm not gonna get my head shaved, and I'm not gonna end up making root beer in a damn toilet! But the getting charged with assault and attempted man slaughter is a high possibility" the shorter girl said but I'm just tryna figure out why those two are here. "Wait Rylie I never said anything about attempted man slaughter- Rylie what the fuck did you do!?" The girl named Tessa started to worry agin. "Yes, no, hydrogen cyanide" the girl being referred to as Rylie said with a lazy yet evil smirk on her face.

...

Yo wassup people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I promise I will try and write more chapters soon but I'll write when I have time and when I'm not trying to write like 3 essays at once lmao. If you have any feedback to give it will definitely be helpful and I just finished writing this chapter at like 11:10pm on a school night and I have to get up early! Yay... anyways,
Stay kind, stay safe, murder is always a option, wear a mask and leave no DNA or evidence at a crime scene.
Love you guys!!❤️❤️❤️
-Amber
1500+ words