Ouija Ghost (not a scary story)

This is not a scary story but i wanted to share this with you guys. I found this on a post on tumblr and i thought it was really interesting. I will put the source at the bottom.

I once did a ouija board with someone before at Mountainview cemetery in Vancouver trying to contact GHOSTS after we saw one (a ouija, not a ghost lol) at a Toys R Us. We had a case of newcastles and got right into the boozing and contacting. A bunch of korean war vet ghosts buried there immediately told us to fuck off and refused to continue with the ouija bullshit so the eyepiece just didnt move after that for several questions or so after, as if they were angrily ignoring us for disturbing them lol

After a little while, we got in contact with two other spirits that I found were specifically hovering around me. One was a female spirit with a bizarre wacky name who thought I was cute and the other was a little boy from the 19th century. We asked if the boy was buried in the cemetery. The boy said no. We asked where he was from. The boy was from europe. Confused, we wondered if the boy was an immigrant from europe living in vancouver who died and was buried at the cemetery. No, the ouija stated. The boy never lived or visited Vancouver during his life.

Where did this spirit come from and how did he find us?

The spirit stated he had been following me specifically for years already. More confusion. This ghost was from Europe but has been in vancouver following me for a while already but never once been here?

I distinctly remember the chill that went up my spine when I suddenly remembered that in 2006 I went on a high school trip to Italy. I asked if hes from Italy. The ouija glides to “yes”

Is that where you saw me?

"yes"

The wandering boy spirit saw me during my high school trip and decided to follow me ever since.

We packed up the ouija board and left.

Source:

http://diarrheaworldstarhiphop.tumblr.com/post/99609730183/vice-beach-public-relations-guy-neptunain