New beginnings 🤩

Vaishu never ever thought even in her dreams that she would meet a guy like Jai who would take care of her so well and accept her ❤️

She was missing him badly.. he just spoke to her over phone before getting into the flight..

She consoled herself that his profession is equally important to him ..

Vaishu shrugged off her thoughts and came back to reality on seeing Vidhya standing on front of her with two dresses on her hands asking which to wear !

Vidhya : Akka!!! Edhu potukatum iniku?? Red chudi ah illa jeans ah?

Vaishu : Jeans pota yaruko pudikadu nu sonna? Aprum yen adhaye kondu vandu kekra?

Vidhya : Avanuku pudikala na enaku enna? Jeans than enaku comfortable..

Vaishu : Sakthi un Mela iruka akkarai la Thana solran.. aprum enna?

Vidhya : akkarai yum illa eduvum illa.. nan jeans pota azhaga iruken nu Avanuku porama..

Vaishu : Avan yen Di porama padanum??

Vaishu was laughing at Vidhya!

Vidhya : Adhu... Adu apdi than.. sari edu podatum iniku??

Vaishu : Chudi eh podu iniku.. adu unaku innum azhaga irukum !

Vidhya : Apdiya solra 🤔 Sari un istam !

Vaishu : Seekram vaa.. nane unaku thala vari vidren iniku !

Vidhya : Aiiiik !! Two minutes Ka !! Nee adukulla YouTube la Nalla hairstyle ah pathu vechuko.. nan vanduren..

Vaishu : Vaalu!

Vidhya rushes inside her room and came back wearing a beautiful red colour chudithar !

Vidhya goes near Vaishu who was waiting for her near the chair..

The next moment Vidhya started running around the house !

Vaishu : Vidhya seekram va.. unaku late agudu..

Vidhya : nan Vara maaten Ka.. nane thala varikren..

Vaishu : Pudhu hairstyle venum nu nee Thana sonna.. aprum Enna??

Vidhya : Nee enaku ennai thadava pakra.. adu Thana unnoda plan ??

Vaishu : en chellam la.. samatha vandudu.. ennai thadavi evlo nal agudu paru..

Vidhya : No way ! Nan iniku free hair laye poikren college Ku.. bye !

Vidhya runs and takes her bag , shows her tongue to Vaishu 😛

Within a minute she vanished away from the house !

After fifteen minutes she reached the college and started walking towards her classroom !

While she was walking fast she hit someone on her way . . Vidhya did not even look up at that person..

She mumbled sorry and ran to her classroom

That man stared at her for a while and moved away 🙊