Oh Mana Penne 🤩

The wedding preparations were on full swing 😊

The guests started arriving at Jai's house to attend the wedding!

Vaishu and Vidhya were at their home checking out the preparations with the guidance of sakthi and his dad !

There was just two days left for the wedding 😃

Purchases were over , the invitation distributions were also over !

The bride and groom were  enjoying the last few days of their courtship period 😄

Jai was visiting them during weekends and checking out the requirements while Sakthi had also stayed with them in the last few days in case of any emergency..

Rekha was behaving like a good mother and a loyal aunt of the sisters..

It's not like she hates them.. the only problem with her and Vaishu was that Sakthi's priority to them over her..

One day Sakthi's dad explained her everything calmly..

His words were..

Inga paru Rekha.. unaku sakthi mela alavu kadantha pasam iruku nu enga Ellarukum eh theriyum.. adu thappu num nanga solala..namaku irukardu ore paiyan avan than namaku ellame nu nenaikardu nyayam than.. ana un prechhana enna? Avan nammala Vida Vaishu kooda adhigama time spend panran nu thana?
Yen enakum sila nerathula adu varutham ah than irukum.. ana avanoda edathula irundu nee yosi.. thanoda vayasula iruka rendu ponnunga.. aduvum avanoda Chella athai oda ponnunga ipdi thaniya kasta padranga nu avanuku kastam ah iruku.. adanala than avan avanga koodave irukanum nu nenaikran.. ada Nan thappu nu sollave maaten.. infact avanga rendu perayum nama than paathukanum unnoda pidivadam nala than avangalave thaniya iruken sonnade.. ada nee marandudada.. vaishu ku kalayanam agura varai avadu nee konjam porumaya iru.. nee oru athai ndrada marandutu avangaluku oru amma va enna lam pannanum oh ada Pannu.. avlothan nan solliten..

Rekha thought about his words deeply.. somewhere she thought he was right.. ofcourse the mother hidden inside her felt bad for her previous actions..

She was trying to control herself atleast till the wedding..

Let's see what happens after that 😜

Sakthi was talking to the catering contractor outside the house..

Vidhya and Vaishu were busy as her friend was drawing mehandi in their hands 🤩

Vidhya wanted her Mehandi also to be grander as it's her only sister's wedding 😜

Vaishu had no objection in this.. because her sister's wish is her wish too !

Vidhya being the naughtiest , got her Mehandi done first.. Vaishu's friend was putting Mehandi for her 🤩

Sakthiiiiiiii inga va da

Vidhya yelled at the top of her voice.. sakthi got scared and ran inside the house..

He went to her room and saw her sitting on the bed with a puppy face 😍

Sakthi : Ennachu di?.

Vidhya : Inga va da..