Part : 1 I'm Riyan Malhotra

I'm Riyan Malhotra, a famous business tycoon. I'm very rich, there are millions of people who want to live the life of Riyan Malhotra, but nobody knows my life is so empty. I've money, power and fame, but I'm lonely.

I have spent twelve years of my life growing my father's business. When I was sixteen years old, I lost him and my mother in a tragic accident. I was utterly shattered and left alone with my little sister who is three years younger than me. Since that day, I've been handling his business, leaving my all hobbies. In all this, I forgot to live life. I'm tired of my life and I just want peace now. Peace is not in money and fame. I want someone to be there for me now and to take care of me.

I'm finding a perfect life partner who will love me, not my money. It is very difficult to find that type of girl. Everybody just runs behind money. Nobody knows that there is nothing is money. Half of my earnings, I denote in an orphanage and old-age home. I love to see people's happy faces, their smiling faces give me some kind of satisfaction. After earning so much money, my motive in life is to spread happiness and to find a perfect girl for me.

I'm jogging in a public garden in the morning, I have a bigger garden than this in my house, but I come here to see people's happy faces. This is my daily routine. Many people of my age, old people, kids, youngsters, all age groups of people are presented in the garden. I keep myself fit and healthy. I'm tall and my colour is fair. I'm crush of so many girls because of God blessed me with looks and money. I'm covered with sweat. Still, I can see so many girls gawking at me shamelessly.

I shook my head in disbelief.

After a few minutes, a beautiful girl caught my attention. She's sitting on the bench in a white full-length dress, gazing at the children who are playing in front of her eyes. She has long black hair, they are fluttering in the breeze. She has an angelic face, looking as pure as the driven snow. I have never seen such a heavenly beautiful girl before, she is something else. I stopped jogging and gazed at her.

She has bewitching grey eyes, but something is missing. The shine and glow are missing from her eyes and face. Her lips are drawn down, she's looking upset. There's some kind of pain in her eyes. My heart ached, seeing her like this.

I felt a sudden urge to see a smile on her face and happiness in her eyes. Why she's so depressed? Her pale face is making me upset. I want to know. I want to talk to her right now.

I strolled toward her mechanically. I sat beside her. She's looking more beautiful from close. Her skin is so pure and fair. I have a sudden temptation to touch her face and feel the softness of her skin.

Oh god, what I'm thinking?

"Hey," I tried to catch her attention. She didn't respond to me. Maybe she's lost in deep thought. What is the thing which bothering her? I want to know badly.

As I placed my hand over her shoulder, she flinched and turned her face towards me. I instantly removed my hand from her shoulder.

She stood up and asked, "what do you want? Who are you?" I can clearly see the fear in her grey eyes. Why she's getting so afraid of me?

I also stood up. "Relax, I just want to talk to you for a few," I paused as my eyes fell on the mangalsutra (nuptial thread) that she is wearing around her neck. I felt a sharp pain in my heart after knowing that she is married.

"I don't want to talk to you," she rushed out of the garden.

There's something wrong with this girl, but I shouldn't think about her because she's married. Maybe she's not happy with her marriage? I don't know, I just want to know everything about her and want to help her. Maybe she would come here tomorrow also.