Part: 5 Sameer Raichand

Next morning, I woke up. I'm feeling fresh today. I looked out of the window. The weather is cloudy, the sun is peeping out from behind the clouds. I stretched my arms and climbed down from the bed. I checked my phone and went to get fresh.

I'm standing under the shower, placing my hands on the wall, my head is leaned down, my eyes are closed and water is cascading down my body.

I hope she messages Siya today also. I want to talk to her more and want to know more about her because I want to help her badly. I'm feeling that her husband is involved in this or else why would she feel lonely after living with her husband. I'm sure her husband is behind her pain. I'm not gonna leave him if he's torturing the poor soul, Ahana. I'm gonna make his life living hell for spoiling the life of an innocent girl.

I'm having breakfast with Kabir. I told her about the conversation with Ahana.

"It is good news. I'm with you in this, Riyan." He placed his hand on my bicep.

"Thank you." I genuinely thanked him. He always supports me no matter what. I'm lucky to have a friend like him.

"Anytime," we passed a smile to each other and continued eating our breakfast.

I asked after a minute. "By the way what do you think, is her husband the reason of her pain?"

"Look Riyan, we just can't say anything right now. I think we should be sure before judging anybody." I nodded my head, understanding him. "Don't worry, we'll get to know about his husband soon." I smiled faintly.

"Good morning, guys." As we heard Siya's voice, we both swept our eyes towards her. "Having dinner without me, that's not fair." She complained, sitting in front of us.

"You wake up late, what's our fault?" He shrugged his shoulder. She glared at him.

"Did she message you?" I asked.

"No, but I sent her good morning before coming here." She told me, I nodded my head.

"I'll inform you as she replies." She added, I smiled slightly.

"Siya, you should have given Riyan's number to her," Kabir uttered.

"Yes, you're right. My mistake. Sorry,"

I cut her words. "Whatever you've done, you've done great. At least we're getting to know about her."

"I have an idea, you can use my WhatsApp number on your phone for some time." She told us the idea excitedly, I smiled broadly because now I can to talk to her anytime.

"Wow, you're brilliant, Siya." He praised her.

She smiled broadly. "Thank you," she thanked him.

I stood up from the chair and rushed to hug her. "Thank you, Siya. I love you." I leaned down and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too, Bro." She hugged me back.

I'm getting ready for the office, standing in front of the mirror. I'm setting the tie properly. As my phone beeped, I excitedly picked it up, expecting Ahana's message.

It is her message only. As I saw her name flashing on my phone's screen, a broad smile spread across my face.

Ahana: Hey, I'm happy to see your message.

Me: From now I'm gonna send you a good morning message daily because I don't want you to feel lonely.

Ahana: It means a lot to me, Siya.

Me: I really wanna help you, Ahana.

Ahana: I wish I could take your help.

Me: Why, why can't you take my help?